Author Topic: DelphiniEX [Release] [Latest: v3.3]  (Read 16115 times)

bundangdon

• View Profile
Re: DelphiniEX [Release] [Latest: v2.1]
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2019, 07:27:54 PM »
Very nice! Thank you for sharing this layout ;D My only gripe/suggestion would be to have an option to change the floating background to some other artwork, or just a static background if possible

dukpoki

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 02:10:04 PM »
New 3.0 release!

Very nice! Thank you for sharing this layout ;D My only gripe/suggestion would be to have an option to change the floating background to some other artwork, or just a static background if possible

Check out the new background change in the 3.0 release.  Let me know what you think!

bundangdon

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 09:44:49 PM »
New 3.0 release!

Check out the new background change in the 3.0 release.  Let me know what you think!

Thanks a lot for the quick response! However, with the 3.0 release it's just the logo (now) running in the background instead which isn't all that visually appealing. Having said that though, it's much better than anything I could design  :D

dukpoki

• View Profile
Re: DelphiniEX [Release] [Latest: v3.0]
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 10:52:49 PM »
Thanks a lot for the quick response! However, with the 3.0 release it's just the logo (now) running in the background instead which isn't all that visually appealing. Having said that though, it's much better than anything I could design  :D

I'll re-add the scrolling flyer in the next release.   I was hoping to re-do the code so that it's smooth like the tiled wheels so that's why I took it out.  Curious though, what would you suggest as a good background picture then?

bundangdon

• View Profile
Re: DelphiniEX [Release] [Latest: v3.0]
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 11:31:10 PM »

I'll re-add the scrolling flyer in the next release.   I was hoping to re-do the code so that it's smooth like the tiled wheels so that's why I took it out.  Curious though, what would you suggest as a good background picture then?

Maybe fanart, screenshots (snaps instead of videos), or just have the option to have a plain (non-moving) background? But the floating boxart in version 2.1 was certainly better than the logos in 3.0  :D

thepriest81

• View Profile
Re: DelphiniEX [Release] [Latest: v3.3]
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2019, 12:07:44 PM »
Love this layout but i cannot see any fonts in the textlist  :-[

« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 12:09:47 PM by thepriest81 »

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2019, 04:19:24 PM »
chances are you need the shuffle module,  in place

and at the time this was made is probley older vs,  not compatable with new shuffle

ill test when i get home,    i think i have it kicking around,  and ill send it to ya, or post a link here to it.. ;)
help a friend....

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2019, 04:49:29 PM »
You must run attract with command line log else we are guessing. I still have shuffle on github repo. Will be working on improving and integrating into fork soon. Oomek has been helping me polishing some things.

thepriest81

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2019, 02:23:50 AM »
Yes it looks like the shuffle module is missing here. I got the module from keilmillerjr git page, thanks for that  :)
I have to use the first official release and it works. With the latest releaase the textfield messed up.

Many thanks for your help guys  :D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 02:48:53 AM by thepriest81 »

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2019, 04:33:59 PM »
cool beans.... ;)
help a friend....

bundangdon

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2019, 04:30:37 AM »
Does anyone here happen to know where in the code (for this layout) the white background, which is located behind the box artwork, can be removed? It looks fine with 2d boxes, but not so much with 3d boxes ;D

chucko

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2019, 05:33:02 PM »
Running at 4K res and boxart/title/list/background logo isnt scaled properly?

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2019, 10:45:03 AM »
Running at 4K res and boxart/title/list/background logo isnt scaled properly?

I hadn't thought about it... but emulating the Game Boy on a 60-inch screen and with 4K should be something impressive... Thanks for the idea.  8)
Nacer a los 15 años Una novela de iOtero

clockman

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2020, 12:07:48 PM »
Great theme but i can not get videos boxart or game lists to show. Only the background. What am i doing wrong or missing?

clockman

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2020, 12:12:47 PM »
So i don't know if it is because i am using a 5x4 monitor and not 16x9 for my cabinet. But the flyer is showing and the name next to it but no game title in the list box. Also the video snap is small. Could someone help me?