Author Topic: Top Arcade Stadium (HD) (WIP)  (Read 5097 times)

kent79

• View Profile
Top Arcade Stadium (HD) (WIP)
« on: March 10, 2021, 11:58:38 PM »
Next ideal theme is coming. The Cabinet arwork is great. It is from Capcom Arcade Stadium.

WIP Demo 1 video
https://youtu.be/QIQvbwm2rWk

Great Features:
- the best of Realistic Arcade cabient
- support a single arcade system & HD screen
- support displaying moves strip artwork
- support favourite & filters function
- bezel's artwork will be auto switching to vertical or horizontal accroding selected game
- auto random game to be demo mode while certain idle time
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 05:57:14 AM by kent79 »

Sinistar

• View Profile
Re: Top Arcade Stadium (HD)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 08:48:47 AM »
is this your mock up or is this what it looks like(arcade stadium)? It looks a mix between the mame candy overlays and the coinops layout. I didn't get to see in action up close with those but I liked that they had the wall of games and you could see all the titles at once and select from there it was like a wall wheel so to speak. keep up the idea!

side note suggestion you  may want to do the wheel vertical or horizontal on the bottom. that way its not too noisy with the rest of the screen. When in moving image crosses another busy looking image, it causes it to look like an optical illusion
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 08:52:11 AM by Sinistar »

kent79

• View Profile
Re: Top Arcade Stadium (HD)
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 01:43:09 PM »
is this your mock up or is this what it looks like(arcade stadium)? It looks a mix between the mame candy

Thank you for advice. Well, I have uploaded a video for demo in post#1. You may see how it works. It is not a finial version and still WIP  :)

Sinistar

• View Profile
Re: Top Arcade Stadium (HD) (WIP)
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 02:08:23 PM »
its a good concept. now seeing it in use,you may want to use a semi transparent data card on the right side over-laying the screen on the right instead of the lower thirds title card. that way it would lower the focus on the screen to the right(cause its in motion) and keep the focus on the main screen). you may consider that for the wheel on the left aswell this is to keep from overwhelming the viewer. Again cool concept! these are just suggestions. This is what the art director at my last job would pointed out after giving a demo. This is your show so take what i say with a grain of salt. hope it helps.

kent79

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 04:54:37 AM »
its a good concept. now seeing it in use,you may want to use a semi transparent data card on the right side over-laying the screen on the right instead of the lower thirds title card. that way it would lower the focus on the screen to the right(cause its in motion) and keep the focus on the main screen). you may consider that for the wheel on the left aswell this is to keep from overwhelming the viewer. Again cool concept! these are just suggestions. This is what the art director at my last job would pointed out after giving a demo. This is your show so take what i say with a grain of salt. hope it helps.

Thank you for your kindly infromation again. I have updated the theme as below.

Well, I have a idea, once the theme is completed. I will share it on here. Please help to add your idea and then share it. Thank you.  :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 05:07:59 AM by kent79 »

gamesmame

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2021, 02:49:49 PM »
Man its very very great!!! man, have a way when i switching from one game to another having an little animation from one arcade to another? similar to the original Capcom Arcade Station? obs. this theme is UHD 3840X2160? its incrible... very beaultifull

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2021, 08:22:13 PM »
Hey guys has this layout been finished I would love to try this out it looks great