Author Topic: Bezel help  (Read 4769 times)

jackflash212

• View Profile
Bezel help
« on: December 09, 2016, 02:06:52 PM »
I have been running through all of the setting in both AttractMode frontend and Mame .180
I am trying to bezel to appear when mame games are launched.  I have all of the bezels in the artwork folder in Mame and nothing, just can not get the bezels to work at all.  I have switched over from Hyperspin and the bezels did work but there was a place in the software to "point" to the bezels.

PC setup under Windows 10

Can this be done in Attract Mode ?

Thanks for any help. 

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Bezel help
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 02:35:05 PM »
It's a setting in the mame.ini file. You can probably turn them on with the osd as well via tab key in mame.

jackflash212

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 02:42:16 PM »
Thank you, I tried the tab in mame but nothing I can see to add in the bezel, other than ON  OFF options.  I will try and find the settings to add to the mame.ini to egt this running.

jackflash212

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 10:48:04 PM »
Well, after look for several hours, still no luck.  Bezels are turned on in Mame, the Mame.ini has bezels set to 1, I have the bezels in the artwork folder, tries both zipped and unzipped files ...... still nothing.

Does anyone running a windows version of attract mode actually have bezels running ?  If so, any idea what I am missing?

jackflash212

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 12:06:38 AM »
Got it working.  For whatever reason, the bezel files I was using in Hyper were not zipped and Mame would not read them.  Downloaded new wide screen zipped files and presto, it worked.