Author Topic: The SNES, NES, Famicom, Genesis, and PSX Classic/Mini Themes (Pi 4B)  (Read 2660 times)

Strider_Hiryu

• View Profile
Hello everyone. I have attempted to use these themes on Attract Mode for the Raspberry Pi 4B. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how to keep the top and bottom half of the NES Classic,  Famicom Classic, Genesis, and PSX Mini displays from disappearing. I placed the default.png and the default-menu.png inside the systems folder for each of those respective consoles, but their skins are not showing up. I also would like to know how to setup the button configuration for each of these (including the SNES Classic). The mini snap appears to be working for each of these, but I would also like to know how you add the text (game description) near the larger snap preview that you see whenever the down button is pressed on the control pad. These are really nice editions to my collection of themes, but if anyone has ideas on how to fix these issues, please let me know. Thanks  :).

Strider_Hiryu

• View Profile
I am still trying to figure out how to add the text you should see after you press the down arrow key.
One other feature I would like to change is the main menu music for each of the themes. If anyone has an idea of where I should make changes and what I should add, please let me know.

Thanks  :).