Author Topic: The Great Themes Collection v10.3.2 - Final Edition! (Updated 27 February 2021)  (Read 157358 times)

Nickelbawker

• View Profile
Love the themes!

So far I dove in and moved the PS1 console over to the right about 500 pixel I guess, Bandi to behind the T.V. and over to the right a bit & I have edited out the frame rate counter and the Steam message out of the video in the gtc-common. Same encoders although no quality spared on the output. Also changed the background on the PS1, not really sure what the background that's there is from (Crash or Lion King are my guesses) Doesn't look familiar to me aside from that. Couldn't find a really clean old Mech Warrior 2 background so I'm doing a modern artistic one with old Mechs.

I have uploaded the gtc-common bkg video here if you need it for the collection.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12RsRjVMHAvGYAGwv-FTVus2zSbTaajiw/view?usp=sharing

To make the edit yourself instead, all I did was take a picture of the bottom corner in my video player while full-screen, open that picture in gimp, paint over the FPS counter on frame one then put that picture in the bottom corner of the screen in Avidemux and then saved the edit with identical encoders.

Next I want to move the arcade machine down & possibly make marquee shorter as well so that I can see the fan & configure the marquees to line up with the new setting. The ceiling fan is a neat touch but is covered up by the cab 99% of the time, I think it would be cool to see it and I don't need to see the controls since my cabs physical controls are there.

Plan on adding 4-5 more and then a system selector most likely iomenu if it's not too difficult to get it up and running. Way smoother than my HyperSpin install & way easier & love that you can adjust it inside of attract. Helps me out doing a lot of the file work on my main computer, copying it over and then just selecting stuff with the stick controls once it's on there. Would be even easier if I had space on my main PCs C drive for a mirror setup, but I don't. $20 230g ssd Arcade and $50 120g 7 years ago ssd in my main PC ;D.

tom75000

• View Profile
Hi,

Great work!! Your themes works, ith attract plus ?

Yaron2019

tom75000

• View Profile
thx a lot. I'll try soon

tom75000

• View Profile
Hi,

your work is amazing!!!! I have just a problem. I took the gameboy layout, I configured to sqhow the boxart and cartart but I have onlye the roms name and the snap in background, do you know why?

There is my cfg file :
# Generated by Attract-Mode Plus v2.6.1
#
executable           "M:\Emulators\RetroArch\retroarch.exe"
args                 -L M:\Emulators\RetroArch\cores\vbam_libretro.dll "[romfilename]"
rompath              M:\attract\systems\Nintendo Game Boy\roms
romext               .gb;.zip;.7zip;.rar
system               Nintendo Game Boy
info_source          thegamesdb.net
artwork    boxart          M:\attract\menu-art\Nintendo Game Boy\boxart
artwork    cartart         M:\attract\menu-art\Nintendo Game Boy\cartart
artwork    flyer           
artwork    marquee         
artwork    snap            M:\attract\menu-art\Nintendo Game Boy\snap
artwork    wheel           M:\attract\menu-art\Nintendo Game Boy\wheel

PLEASE HELP ME!!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 02:18:47 AM by tom75000 »

tom75000

• View Profile
Hi,
someboidy know why I don't see the wheel and why the snap play in backgroud? thx a lot

tom75000

• View Profile
In y last post i attached the last-run file . There is some error but I don't understand how to fix them

Yaron2019

In y last post i attached the last-run file . There is some error but I don't understand how to fix them

There is probably a user error - what does the console AND last_run.log file shows?

tom75000

• View Profile
Thx. Yes and I don't know.
I just reinstalled everything and it's work.
This theme is really nice. Great work.

It is possible to display the information of the games (description, number of player, year...)?

Thx a lot!!

Yaron2019

It is possible to display the information of the games (description, number of player, year...)?

The available options are featured in the layout options menu.
If you want anything else you can add the code to the layout nut file.

22marco77

• View Profile
I have a problem, I read the posts and followed the guide, I put the videos in the folder called themes and the wheels in the menu-art folder, I see the videos but I don't see the wheels, why????I ask for help

OldGamer

• View Profile
I have a problem, I read the posts and followed the guide, I put the videos in the folder called themes and the wheels in the menu-art folder, I see the videos but I don't see the wheels, why????I ask for help
did you make sure you made a folder for it and also give a right path for it ? can you show us your arg text for it as well ?

starc2k

• View Profile
download links are dead,,,

PaCiFiKbAllA

• View Profile
Here is a little GTC goodness I brought back from the wild….it’s not all of them, but it’s a good chunk:

Download: http://gofile.me/6OElE/yMvpGrYuz
* - I added a few things to these that they didn’t have.  A music player, clock (date and time), and other things.  I tested these in AM+ 2.6.2 and AM+ 3.0 and they work well in both.

GTC: https://youtu.be/uwAXEwOJca0?si=ZIBbn0Qg6Qn7xKwB

This one I made and included in the pack:
PS2 Layout: https://youtu.be/vpCBR2lqv4w?si=pVB9n7dRxGVbApj1
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 10:26:11 PM by PaCiFiKbAllA »

Barnabas

• View Profile
Hi Friends

The download link is no longer available.  :-\

And the version published by PaCiFiKbAllA is not complete, it does not include the Hyperspin theme.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 06:40:38 AM by Barnabas »