Author Topic: Arcadeflow theme v 17.1 [Release] Updated 22 March 2024  (Read 547777 times)

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 15.7 [Release] Updated 03 February 2023
« Reply #1530 on: February 02, 2023, 11:49:31 PM »
Arcadeflow 15.7 is out!

- Background music stops in history page
- Fixed Sega CD and Sega 32X logos crashing in 4K

Enjoy!

adu

• View Profile
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 15.7 [Release] Updated 03 February 2023
« Reply #1531 on: February 13, 2023, 04:41:07 AM »
This guy is amazing and unstoppable !

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 15.8 [Release] Updated 08 March 2023
« Reply #1532 on: March 08, 2023, 12:21:22 AM »
Arcadeflow 15.8 is out!

This release fixes an issue with CRC scraping on ScreenScraper, and also adds support for 12 new computer systems:

- Camputers Lynx
- Colour Genie
- Exelvision EXL100
- Jupiter Ace
- Mikrosha
- NABU PC
- Pecom 64
- Aamber Pegasus
- SOL-20 Terminal Computer
- Philips VG5000
- Windows 3x
- Windows 9x

Enjoy!

clockman

• View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: March 12, 2023, 06:56:38 AM »
Where do I download AM+ at? I only see the regular attractmode.

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1534 on: March 12, 2023, 10:33:16 PM »
Where do I download AM+ at? I only see the regular attractmode.

You'll need a github account, the latest build can be downloaded from here:

https://github.com/oomek/attractplus/actions/runs/4054858529

scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll find pre-compiled binaries for many systems.

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Arcadeflow theme v 15.9 [Release] Updated 23 March 2023
« Reply #1535 on: March 23, 2023, 01:10:44 AM »
Arcadeflow 15.9 is out!

- Added new manufacturer logos
- Updated German translation (thanks ScherzKeks)
- Fixed progress bar with overscan
- Code cleanup

Enjoy!

allactiondan1

• View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: March 27, 2023, 07:31:54 PM »
I'm having a hard time loading the theme.  If I set it as the "displays menu" theme I get a large message saying "don't use arcade flow as the displays menu layout".  When I set it as my theme for NES,  I get a large arcadeflow logo with a gray loading screen type of screen.  If I press "L" to get into the layout options menu,  all I get is the layout file name tab. 
I didn't see any special instructions in the read me file, so I put the arcadeflow folder into the themes folder. Im using AM+ with Windows 10. Anyone have any suggestions?

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1537 on: March 28, 2023, 04:38:40 AM »
I'm having a hard time loading the theme.  If I set it as the "displays menu" theme I get a large message saying "don't use arcade flow as the displays menu layout".  When I set it as my theme for NES,  I get a large arcadeflow logo with a gray loading screen type of screen.  If I press "L" to get into the layout options menu,  all I get is the layout file name tab. 

First you don't have to set Arcadeflow as "display menu" layout, at least that's not recommended. AF already has its display menu UI so you can use that without setting it as display menu.

The other issue seems related to the version of AM+ you are using, is it the latest build from github? You can get it from here:

https://github.com/oomek/attractplus/actions/runs/4054858529

scroll to the bottom of the screen and you'll be able to download binaries (you need to be logged with a github account).

If you still have issues, I'll need a log or the console output to debug.

frikidaguel

• View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: March 28, 2023, 07:09:04 AM »
zpaolo11x your work is amazing!

I am celebrating the option "- Added option to enable/disable white border around thumbnails " but I would be even happier if there was the possibility to see the images and videos in full screen, or at least increase their size.

I have tried to change values ​​randomly within the layout but have not achieved anything. I would be very grateful if you tell me what code I should touch, because I spent a lot of time looking for spectacular images for each game, and I want to see them bigger.

Very grateful for your great work, greetings and excuse my English from the google translator.

allactiondan1

• View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: March 28, 2023, 07:13:20 PM »

If you still have issues, I'll need a log or the console output to debug.
[/quote]
I got the newest AM+ (ver201) as you suggested but it did not help.  I still have the same error.
 I attached the last run log file. There is a line saying "WARNING: some options in attract.cfg clash with Arcadeflow"

I have a nested type system so I don't know if that is causing issues.
AM starts at "all displays". From there consoles, arcade, hand helds, PC games, ect... can be picked.
once in a menu (ie consoles), then a sub category can be selected. (ie NES). Then a game can be picked.

Let me know if you want the attract.cfg file also.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this.

Dan
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 08:25:02 PM by allactiondan1 »

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1540 on: March 28, 2023, 10:29:03 PM »
I see in the log AF fails to construct its internal game database, this might happen if you have a layered attract mode structure. If you plan to use AF alone as a theme, then that layered structure may be not needed as AF already categorizes games by console/computer/handheld etc. To better understand the situation it will help if you can send the attract.cfg file. I'll have a look at it :)

allactiondan1

• View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: March 29, 2023, 04:45:59 PM »
I tried a different CFG file, but still got the same loading screen error.  Attached is my CFG file.
 I setup my system to do the layered structure is by having only consoles, arcade, handhelds, ect.. show up in the main screen.  Each of those goes to a rom list with the same name.  From there, those rom lists go to each systems rom lists.  I don't know if i explained this in a way that makes sense.
Displays menu=>Consoles menu(ROM list)=>Nintendo(ROM list)=>Game

dan
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 08:25:24 PM by allactiondan1 »

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1542 on: March 30, 2023, 08:32:55 AM »
I tried a different CFG file, but still got the same loading screen error.  Attached is my CFG file.
 I setup my system to do the layered structure is by having only consoles, arcade, handhelds, ect.. show up in the main screen.  Each of those goes to a rom list with the same name.  From there, those rom lists go to each systems rom lists.  I don't know if i explained this in a way that makes sense.
Displays menu=>Consoles menu(ROM list)=>Nintendo(ROM list)=>Game

You have a non standard configuration, it can be made to work with AF with a bit of work :) Do you think you can share the romlists files? At least some of them so I can try to build a similar setup on my machine? I see you are also using a sort of "master" romlist approach for some displays. If the files are too much to share here, you can send me a PM on the discord server, or an email at paolo.zago@gmail.com

allactiondan1

• View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: March 30, 2023, 08:30:28 PM »
 I don't mind sharing my setup, but its late and I want to go to bed.  I'll email you some of my rom list files tomorrow so you can have a look. 

Dan

allactiondan1

• View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: March 31, 2023, 05:01:42 PM »
I sent you an email with some of my rom lists. My email is allactiondan @ gmail.  Check your junk box if you don't see it.  If you need more info, let me know.

Dan