Author Topic: Version 2.3 Released  (Read 347 times)

protocolgeorge

• View Profile
Re: Version 2.3 Released
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2017, 07:12:05 PM »
Thanks...Awesome Work!!  Best Frontend Of There!!

dukpoki

• View Profile
Re: Version 2.3 Released
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 09:23:17 PM »
Thanks for all the hard work!  I especially appreciate the inclusion of hw acceleration.   But I have good news and bad news regarding that functionality to report.  Even with HW mode on, 60 fps videos still have midway lag and some just plain freeze now.  But on the plus side, overall with HW mode on, at least the videos in general (all the one's that work) are very snappy so it makes the whole gui smoother and faster in transitions.  I seriously thought the inclusion of HW mode would fix the 60 fps lagging issues but no it didn't.  Really baffling honestly.  Some EMUMOVIE 60fps rips work (though it starts to lag later in the vid) but other one's just freeze up.  Even the snap's i've frapped+encoded myself via Avidemux freeze up.  In the end though, I just ended up batch converting all the 60 frame vids to 30.  I wasn't thrilled I had to re-encode but it's all done now and now everything works without a hitch.  And when I have more time I'm going to mess around with GIFS!

BTW, what is the difference in Windows "Console Version" vs the plain one in the downloads page?