Author Topic: Theme Pandora Box Atract 2.1 (Update-Menu system)  (Read 11134 times)

vindaless

• View Profile
Re: Theme Pandora Box Atract 2.1 (Update-Menu system)
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2022, 12:36:14 PM »
Hi guys, I can't see the list of the games in the left side, do you know where is the problem? Thank you!

Ryugah

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2022, 04:22:57 AM »
Inmediatly Videoplayback and take off the loading screen would be nice features.

Mark Norville

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2022, 10:50:33 AM »
To the 2022 people

The last time the creator of the skin posted was 2020 so bug fixes, updates and upgrades might be dead now unless you make them yourselves.

Vindaless it might be because of your XML files and rom file names not being correct
Ryugah this might be easy to do just take a look at the nut file which is the layout.

I have not used the theme on AM, but I used to like it when I saw it years ago, which was on RetroFe but themes are good for five minutes and then they become boring after a while.

As I am chilling out for the evening, I shall download it and give it a try to see if I get any issues.

I will edit this post just to say my findings.

Vindaless I am also not having the text for the games either. I will have a look at the nut file for you. Well it is in another language so unless I translate all of it, then I am buggered

However, I changed from text to logo's and it is not showing logo's either.

I am not going to mess around with all of that tonight, I might at some point in the future, but being honest as I do not want the theme I cannot see me messing around with it. I would have to put everything into English so spending time translating, then finding out why it is not working out of the box. It is a day or two days out of my life, that I have better things to do.

I just had a look Saturday morning as I was waking up, thinking that I could slowly do the translations, but when I saw how many translations you have to make, I thought sod it. So unless someone does translate it to English, it is not a theme that I care enough about to get working.

Regards

Mark
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 12:07:49 AM by Mark Norville »
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2022, 07:05:55 PM »
awesome theme it looks great i really like the loading screen i want a loading screen as well but can't seem to get it to work do you have a simple code to run a loading screen on launch i already have a .png i wanna use T.I.A.

Ryugah

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2022, 01:10:42 PM »
to all users who enjoy this theme, loading screen can be disabled in the menu. now just the instant movie is the only feature i want.

Mark Norville

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2022, 01:16:50 PM »
to all users who enjoy this theme, loading screen can be disabled in the menu. now just the instant movie is the only feature i want.

Dude, what do you not understand that this has not been updated since 2020, so two years ago. You wanting things are down to you, if the original skinner is not around any more.

However, if you do not speak his language then you need to translate the nut file as it is not in English.

You really need to understand that if a skin has not been updated for a couple of years, the skinner has potentially moved on and no one is updating the theme.

Regards

Mark
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville

Karlosworkz

• ►►►Games Retrô Dreamâ—„â—„â—„
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2022, 08:43:42 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm a little busy with other projects but I'm going to take a little time to translate the theme into English and try to make these changes that are mentioned above, and I didn't understand very well, sorry my English is fluent in google translator lol
Silence and a smile are two powerful weapons. The smile solves problems, silence avoids them...

Barnabas

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2024, 12:06:22 PM »
I don't know if this happens to you, but the list of games doesn't appear on the left side and I don't like it with the wheels. Does anyone know how to fix it?