Author Topic: Agian a topic about hyperspin themes...  (Read 3986 times)

Trekdrop

• View Profile
Agian a topic about hyperspin themes...
« on: September 25, 2016, 08:32:35 PM »
So I just started whit attractmode.  I have almost all the media files from my massive hyperspin build. I don't care much about the game media because I run floob img  0.5 I don't think all the game themes will run smooth on a raspberry 3. So my problem is I want the system themes of the hyperspin. I did everything  from this thread

http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=786.0

Didn't work so I start a new one to ask my question.

What I do is place the default.zip from the
hyperspin\media\ main menu\ default. Zip

In to

Attract-Mode\layouts\Media\nintendo snes \Themes\default.zip

Didn't work, can someone point me I the right direction?

progets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Agian a topic about hyperspin themes...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 02:39:36 PM »
First, there isn't a "default.zip" for Main Menu in HyperSpin. The Main Menu themes are the correct proper HyperSpin/RocketLauncher names like "Super Nintendo Entertainment System.zip" Second, HyperSpin Main Menu themes are only shown when you enter the AttractMode "Displays" menu. Third, "nintendo snes" isn't the correct naming convention for HyperSpin... it should be "Super Nintendo Entertainment System". Forth, your AttractMode "Display" names need to match the correct proper HyperSpin/RocketLauncher names.

To get it working you want to use these paths and files names and make sure that your AttractMode "Display" names match the system names that HyperSpin is using.

Main Menu (a.k.a. Displays menu)
./attract/layouts/Media/Main Menu/Themes/Super Nintendo Entertainment System.zip

System/Emulator
./attract/layouts/Media/Super Nintendo Entertainment System/Themes/Default.zip

Trekdrop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 05:14:29 PM »
First, there isn't a "default.zip" for Main Menu in HyperSpin. The Main Menu themes are the correct proper HyperSpin/RocketLauncher names like "Super Nintendo Entertainment System.zip" Second, HyperSpin Main Menu themes are only shown when you enter the AttractMode "Displays" menu. Third, "nintendo snes" isn't the correct naming convention for HyperSpin... it should be "Super Nintendo Entertainment System". Forth, your AttractMode "Display" names need to match the correct proper HyperSpin/RocketLauncher names.

To get it working you want to use these paths and files names and make sure that your AttractMode "Display" names match the system names that HyperSpin is using.

Main Menu (a.k.a. Displays menu)
./attract/layouts/Media/Main Menu/Themes/Super Nintendo Entertainment System.zip

System/Emulator
./attract/layouts/Media/Super Nintendo Entertainment System/Themes/Default.zip

Thanks, I so I wrote it wrong I messed up with the folder structure. 

I have everything in place only I have a problem. I only see the wheel and the back picture.  So no snaps borders and stuff.  I think I am doing something  wrong here. 

Do the themes need to be zip?  Or unzip. 

progets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 07:40:06 PM »
Themes should be zipped. Not all HyperSpin themes will work in AttractMode and some might need adjustments to work. Search "HyperSpin" themes on the forum and you can read more about it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 08:11:29 PM by progets »