Author Topic: NxL theme! [Release] new video!2-4-2017 Update  (Read 165553 times)

Zero-8

• View Profile
Re: NxL theme! [Release] new video!2-4-2017 Update
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2020, 06:34:17 PM »
How do you get this to work?

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2020, 04:10:15 AM »
Is their any plans for a NXL 2 theme that would be a nice update

tomnjerry74

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2021, 12:23:35 PM »
EDIT: Fixed! Got to the layout.nut and replace the frame and frameglow codes with this (I just added zorder values):
Code: [Select]
// add the frame selection box
gridc.frame = fe.add_image( "assets/uielements/frame.png", frame_width * 2, frame_height * 2, frame_width, frame_height );
gridc.frame.alpha = 0;
gridc.frame.zorder=102;
// add the frame selection box glow
gridc.frameg = fe.add_image( "assets/uielements/frameglow.png", frame_width * 2, frame_height * 2, frameg_width, frameg_height );
gridc.frameg.alpha = 0;
gridc.frameg.zorder=103;

I can't seem to get the border to work properly using the latest attract mode. It stays behind all other objects instead of being in front. Does anyone know how I can make this asset always remain in the foreground?

What is should be:

What mine does:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 07:54:35 AM by tomnjerry74 »

mono20

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2021, 10:49:51 AM »
EDIT: Fixed! Got to the layout.nut and replace the frame and frameglow codes with this (I just added zorder values):
Code: [Select]
// add the frame selection box
gridc.frame = fe.add_image( "assets/uielements/frame.png", frame_width * 2, frame_height * 2, frame_width, frame_height );
gridc.frame.alpha = 0;
gridc.frame.zorder=102;
// add the frame selection box glow
gridc.frameg = fe.add_image( "assets/uielements/frameglow.png", frame_width * 2, frame_height * 2, frameg_width, frameg_height );
gridc.frameg.alpha = 0;
gridc.frameg.zorder=103;

I can't seem to get the border to work properly using the latest attract mode. It stays behind all other objects instead of being in front. Does anyone know how I can make this asset always remain in the foreground?

What is should be:

What mine does:

gracias amigo me funciono excelente  :)

ILVILE

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2021, 11:33:56 AM »
Hello guys, i have a problem with this theme, border of marquee not work properly. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 11:35:27 AM by ILVILE »

tommiegunz

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2021, 03:53:01 PM »
my bloom bar that supposed to be around my wheel art is up in my video screen and my artwork [wheel] isn't fitting the bloom selection bar correctly when i use NXL HD can someone help me fix this or upload a working layout.nut file please

attrakted

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2021, 09:12:11 AM »
Hi,

Can someone please repost the original theme with Cave artworks, etc? The version linked on the other forum is only TTX2 and is missing assets, readme files, etc.

This theme is featured on the mainpage of Attractmode.org but cannot be downloaded :(

Edit: I have fixed the annoying scrolling navigation issue in the grid which made the game list shifting left instead of right, etc.  Maybe opening a Github for this theme would be a good idea to track modifications and updates? @atrfate, if you need I am willing to help.
Also there is a slight issue with the glow border with the latest AttractMode version. A change was made inside some files in \modules\*.nut which breaks the effect. Using the *.nut from an older version works fine.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 02:28:42 PM by attrakted »

Mark Norville

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 03, 2022, 09:48:47 AM »
Hello All,

Firstly, apologies for the newbie questions, but I am a newbie to AM but not to emulation. I love this theme but have some questions if anyone can help me please.

1) The screen that you see in the screen shots, just above this post. I was hoping that I could have systems on that so PS3 etc
2) The skin also has another view that I like, so I would like 1) to be my system choice and to use another view for my game choice.

I have seen the skin on HS, but it does not appear to be 100% the same, and this looks a lot better, but as I am new then it is going to be a learning curve if I decide to try AM fully.

Any help would be great, thanks for any help

** Update **

I now have found out to display the systems, go to general, start up mode, show displays menu

I have also found out, well I done it once by accident, how to have it go to the layout that I want.

So looking very good, just a bit of experimenting on how things work, but so far I like it.

Regards

Mark
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 10:46:30 AM by Mark Norville »
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville

Barnabas

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2024, 07:43:28 AM »
Looks great this layout, but the link is down :( Could someone share it?

OldGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2024, 03:23:30 PM »
i will share this theme with you and with everyone and keep in mind that orginal creator of this theme stop making it. but don't ask me to help you figure this stuff out because Im not a expert on this theme and also  I never understood how to get it to work and don't cry me about it if your planning on using it. so here you go and best of luck to you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vlc_DtY739pY8TKxriTlC7UKEuDr-GxX/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 03:31:49 PM by OldGamer »

Barnabas

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2024, 11:14:54 AM »
i will share this theme with you and with everyone and keep in mind that orginal creator of this theme stop making it. but don't ask me to help you figure this stuff out because Im not a expert on this theme and also  I never understood how to get it to work and don't cry me about it if your planning on using it. so here you go and best of luck to you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vlc_DtY739pY8TKxriTlC7UKEuDr-GxX/view?usp=sharing

Thank you! You're right, I downloaded it and it's different from the others, I don't understand how it works hahaha