Author Topic: Exit display. change text..screenshot attached to better understand lol...help!  (Read 8453 times)

rand0m

• View Profile
Won't be much help in this case, sorry. I am using nested layout so can change default to display menu (which I want to be the first item/ list displayed). The layout you are using would require one to open AM at a specific position in a list. I don't think AM supports this out of box, maybe an index place can be specified in layout or a plugin but I have no hands-on experience with that sort of thing.

keilmillerjr might be able to guide you towards a solution.

Steven Campoli

I made a display called exit instead of using the allow exit display...
In thé attract.cfg what can I add so when I select it it shuts down instead of loading a display

pibuilder

• View Profile
This is one of literally the only things that bugs me within my Attract Mode build on my raspberry pi, I was told to look within the English language folder which I don't see that within any folder etc. I'm willing / considering upgrading if I need be to show that added line. I as well would much rather it say "Shut Down System". Again it's on a Raspberry Pi build...not windows, but sits inside a dedicated cabinet.

Steven Campoli

In the language file u can change the confirmation message but the actual text on the screen, I updated am and their a exit message option which does both the screen and confirmation.... now I’m just trying to make my exit display the be the first screen when I launch am lol