Author Topic: New layout in progress ...  (Read 3103 times)

takoni

• View Profile
New layout in progress ...
« on: March 20, 2020, 12:10:09 PM »
Hello everyone, I hope all of you will be fine at  home, mothe F***ER COVID19!!! ... I want to show you my simple and humble latest layout in 4: 3 format that I am designing, thank you very much to the creator of the keyboard search plugin, the idea is to use the arcade overlays created by Flood in the preview. It`s in beta state, there are about 1000 overlays but some of then does´nt fit with resolution ... there are 2 defaults overlays in case custom overlays is not found. The video is taken with smartphone because i only work with raspberry. I need some help in use of mask and some others thins about size of some overlays... i hope to share with you very soon ... God luck and cheers

Here video preview: WIP but working fine.

https://youtu.be/to8R3HLkoaU
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 12:20:46 PM by takoni »

Dexther

• View Profile
Re: New layout in progress ...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 06:16:15 AM »
Is a very good like pandora.
Look we nedd somthing to fun. But simple is good for me.

Watanabe666

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 04:26:02 AM »
Hello everyone, I hope all of you will be fine at  home, mothe F***ER COVID19!!! ... I want to show you my simple and humble latest layout in 4: 3 format that I am designing, thank you very much to the creator of the keyboard search plugin, the idea is to use the arcade overlays created by Flood in the preview. It`s in beta state, there are about 1000 overlays but some of then does´nt fit with resolution ... there are 2 defaults overlays in case custom overlays is not found. The video is taken with smartphone because i only work with raspberry. I need some help in use of mask and some others thins about size of some overlays... i hope to share with you very soon ... God luck and cheers

Here video preview: WIP but working fine.

https://youtu.be/to8R3HLkoaU
Beautiful work!
Just an addendum, if you put the marquee above the video wouldn't it be better? Have you done this test?
It would look like an arcade with dynamic marquee.

takoni

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 06:45:50 PM »
thanks for your comment, i will try it .... and i am going to share some versions with community , cheers

Onkel_Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 01:54:13 AM »
VERY nice one, I would love to use it in my cab (featuring an old 4:3 LCD).
But I also second in having the marquee *above* the game video.
Besides this, perfect!