Author Topic: How to set up attract mode on a PC step by step  (Read 30948 times)

progets

• View Profile
Re: How to set up attract mode step by step
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2017, 07:29:01 PM »
Hi I just compiled attract mode on my pi 3 running the latest version of retropie. Install worked and I was able to enter attract mode but am having difficulty with my emulator configurations.

They all appear to be correct and I put them in /home/pi/attract/config/emulators.

I deleted the default ones that were in that folder and placed the ones I have there. Rebooted the system and they do not show up in the emulator list. I have attached a few of my config files each is essentially the same just made the changes per system. Would really appreciate the help. Thank you  :)

Those files need to go in the /home/pi/.attract/emulators folder.

Chef_Fluffy

• View Profile
Re: How to set up attract mode step by step
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 08:11:51 PM »
Hi I just compiled attract mode on my pi 3 running the latest version of retropie. Install worked and I was able to enter attract mode but am having difficulty with my emulator configurations.

They all appear to be correct and I put them in /home/pi/attract/config/emulators.

I deleted the default ones that were in that folder and placed the ones I have there. Rebooted the system and they do not show up in the emulator list. I have attached a few of my config files each is essentially the same just made the changes per system. Would really appreciate the help. Thank you  :)

Those files need to go in the /home/pi/.attract/emulators folder.

Thank you very much. Appreciate the help.

AttractiveRuss

• View Profile
Re: How to set up attract mode on a PC step by step
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2017, 01:21:56 PM »
Sorry I know I'm being very stupid but how do you install attractmode on Linux? I using Lubuntu and I'm a novice with Linux.

I did this

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:daveg/attract
sudo apt-get update

And....? Where is Attractmode? :-[

Cheers Russell