Author Topic: Re-purposed Aeon themes with some tweaks, flyer behind text box and colorize.  (Read 12516 times)

omegaman

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thank :p

paulb

• View Profile
Any chance you could upload this one?  Keen to give it a try!

omegaman

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Here you go, I've made some minor changes for a cleaner layout. Try the MAME layout and if you like it, I will upload more systems. Script, artwork, overlays..

omegaman

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
And the overlay.png which is the same as the select.png file.

omegaman

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
TIP: If you want the artwork flipped, I suggest using gimp. Just use the transformation tool and flip. Before flipping the image though, I suggest selecting the logo then copying it. Then paste and do whatever alignments need to be done.

Mmmbacon

• View Profile
Thanks for this guys, you made it so easy to understand that even I could get it to work!   :P

Cisek

• View Profile
Omegaman, could you upload all aeon layout files for every system that you have? I really like attract mode however can't find any other ready layouts for other systems than mame.

omegaman

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

akafox

• View Profile
Omegaman, could you upload all aeon layout files for every system that you have? I really like attract mode however can't find any other ready layouts for other systems than mame.

Actually you could use layouts for any front end I think. I tweaked the basic layout so I could use emu christ’s layout's http://wahki.mameau.com/index.php?title=Cpviewer_color for mamewah. I will admit the tool for mamewah to make and or change layouts was convenient and i think we would get more people to make them for attract mode if we had one. Not all people understand coding concepts. It's just a suggestion. :)
People want life easy..then complain about it