Author Topic: How to add the game setting option menu  (Read 1504 times)

bigsera

• View Profile
How to add the game setting option menu
« on: July 03, 2022, 02:36:20 AM »
How to add the game setting option menu, just like the game setting of Batocera, when you press the setting menu, the game setting pops up, which contains the game setting. You can set the corresponding options by selecting items, and save the game setting as an ini or cfg file

Mark Norville

• View Profile
Re: How to add the game setting option menu
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 01:56:37 AM »
if you could include a screen shot of what you mean that is always handy. You have to remember that some people such as myself might never have seen or tried that program, so have no clue about what you mean.

Hopefully, someone else might be able to help you as they have used that program before, or can work out what you mean from your text, however without a screen shot, I do not have a clue.

Regards

Mark
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: How to add the game setting option menu
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 05:42:31 AM »
How to add the game setting option menu, just like the game setting of Batocera, when you press the setting menu, the game setting pops up, which contains the game setting. You can set the corresponding options by selecting items, and save the game setting as an ini or cfg file

I'm not familiar with Batocera but AFAIK is based on EmulationStation and Retroarch, and the game options settings are the RA core or other specific settings. This is something that is not supported in AM: AM is emulator agnostic and has no code dedicated to emulator options. On ES based builds you can set RA options either in EmulationStation UI or in RA UI, in the case of Attract Mode to set game options or core options you have to use RA UI.