Author Topic: Model 2 + DemulShooter  (Read 1820 times)

Jimbo

• View Profile
Model 2 + DemulShooter
« on: August 24, 2022, 12:10:20 PM »
Hi there ! I've searched the forum to figure it out on my own, but I can't get my code to work. I'm looking to run Model 2 and Demulshooter at the same time so I can use two guns. Here is my file. The result is that the Model 2 window opens over Attract-Mode and nothing happens... Can you help me ? THX ! :)

executable           cmd
args                 /c cd C:/Attract-Mode/emulators/Model2/ & start emulator_multicpu.exe - [name] & start C:/Attract-Mode/emulators/Model2/DemulShooter.exe -target=model2 -rom=[name]
rompath              C:/Attract-Mode/emulators/Model2/roms/
romext               .zip
system               Sega
info_source          listxml
exit_hotkey          Escape
artwork    flyer           
artwork    marquee         C:/Attract-Mode/menu-art/marquee/Model2/
artwork    snap            C:/Attract-Mode/menu-art/snap/Model2/
artwork    wheel           C:/Attract-Mode/menu-art/wheel/Model2/

For information, this is what a bat file looks like when you launch a model 2 rom with demulshooter. In this example the roms are in the same folder as the exe.

Start C:\Model2\DemulShooter.exe -target=model2 -rom=hotd
Start C:\Model2\emulator_multicpu.exe - hotd
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 12:42:40 PM by Jimbo »

Jimbo

• View Profile
Re: Model 2 + DemulShooter
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 11:10:38 AM »
I did it ! I had to reverse the order of the launches !

executable           cmd
args           /c cd C:/Attract-Mode/emulators/Model2/ & start DemulShooter.exe -target=model2 -rom=[name] & start C:/Attract-Mode/emulators/Model2/emulator_multicpu.exe - [name]
rompath              C:/Attract-Mode/emulators/Model2/roms/

But now I have a new problem since I started Model 2 this way. When I quit Model2 with ESCAPE, the emulator minimizes, but does not close. I remember that I had managed to fix this problem, but I don't know how... A little help ? THX !

nellino

• View Profile
Re: Model 2 + DemulShooter
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 05:32:18 AM »
Hi I'm having the same problem, in no way I can exit the game both by creating the arg like you did and with an ahk file, were you able to solve it? how?