Author Topic: OlRoom Theme Released (Full theme on 2nd page) (Thanks for Ptiwee for codding)  (Read 136327 times)

Nismo

• View Profile
Ok here we go with more contributions with backgrounds:

Amiga:

Gameboy:

Game boy color:

Gameboy advance:

Game Gear:

Playstation:

Mame:

Final burn Alpha:

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dkfp8mvezzk2ups/backgrounds_%282%29.rar

Enjoy.

MushyBrains

• View Profile
The Amiga one pleases my eyes so greatly  :o
I like the others too alot, handhelds being actually held by a hand. Nice.
But I wish there was some way to find a way around those differing angles that makes the cases, controllers and consoles really stand out as not being on the table/bench surface. But please do not take it as dislike or complaint, I still like them and want to use them.

bionictoothpick

• He who laughs lasts.
    • View Profile
Mushybrains (I think the default image on amiga when there is no screenshot should be marauder or guru meditation.)

Nismo

• View Profile
The Amiga one pleases my eyes so greatly  :o
I like the others too alot, handhelds being actually held by a hand. Nice.
But I wish there was some way to find a way around those differing angles that makes the cases, controllers and consoles really stand out as not being on the table/bench surface. But please do not take it as dislike or complaint, I still like them and want to use them.

It's nice to know some people like my work.

akafox

• View Profile
3DO and Atari Jaguar please. And with the mednafen running sega saturn..well that's up to you ;)

love your themes thanks for your hard work :)

Thanks for that..that was fast! :) They look great! :) Keep it up!
People want life easy..then complain about it

Nismo

• View Profile
Some improvements to amiga background, added some reflections:

Download full quality: http://www.mediafire.com/view/k25kc1cq9bq1ztl/amiga.bmp

Enjoy!

chad.burdette88

• View Profile
Some improvements to amiga background, added some reflections:

Download full quality: http://www.mediafire.com/view/k25kc1cq9bq1ztl/amiga.bmp

Enjoy!

Hey Nismo! I LOVE the FBA display. Where can I find a layout.nut file to use it in AM?

robertretropie

• View Profile
Could you tell me why my boxarts  do not show up in these themes? They work in other themes but not these ones

Nismo

• View Profile
Sorry but I don't do themes, I provide my backgrounds for theme makers and to contribute.

johnny5126

• View Profile
Nismo the Old Room is the best theme i've seen yet!  Any chance you'll add C64 & Colecovision to the mix?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 07:14:56 PM by johnny5126 »

Nismo

• View Profile
Of course, i'll add them.

SuperDodge

• View Profile
Is there anyone out there in the community that knows how to adjust the .nut files to use nismo's awesome art for the handheld game systems?  I really want to use those images!

mahuti

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Github Repositories
Yes. I'll take a look at them today. Can't promise I'll get anywhere, but I know how to edit the .nut files and make themes.

If anyone else wants to handle that effort, let me know. Otherwise, I'll see if I can fit it in later today.

SuperDodge

• View Profile
I looked in the nut file for the theme and was able to edit it pretty readily.  I have obviously customized these to my own taste (gradient overlay sidebar graphic, etc) but I'm going to share the nut files I've made with the community as I complete them.  Credit to Spinelli for the theme, Ptiwee for the original code and Nismo for the images that I used...

The first two I have complete are The GBA and GBC.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:05:05 PM by SuperDodge »

SuperDodge

• View Profile
Here's the GameBoy version.  I have prepared a GameGear version as well; however, the GameGear art available from all my sources is a different version from what Nismo included in his image.  I have PMed him and asked for an image without the blank box art.  If he grants my request, I will post a layout for the GameGear at that time.

Thanks!