Author Topic: A question and thanks  (Read 5552 times)

akafox

• View Profile
A question and thanks
« on: May 08, 2016, 10:19:39 AM »
Hey to all of you that are making themes thank you. You guys are very good at what you do..and talented. They say the clothes make the person. You are dressing Attract mode up sharp and making it look like it's buying fine clothes! ;)

This is coming from a person who has no "idea of art". I can't think in that way..but I am always fascinated by it..so take that how you want to. :P

I've noticed a lot of "balanced" themes here (elegance and simplicity) hard to do. Thanks for your hard work I guess is what I am saying..thanks for making Attract Mode look the best!

As for the question...(and I am going to make myself out as an idiot here lol) I don't know where to get these themes. (except through the forums..which are getting tough to navigate..you are busy people! :P ) I know on the github there are other themes..but what do you think about a central location for the themes for download? and/or then maybe a option to download them from within Attract Mode? (have to get with ray on that one)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 10:32:35 AM by akafox »
People want life easy..then complain about it

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: A question and thanks
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 11:36:03 AM »
Browse this thread for a preview and link to themes that forum members created. Usually people attach a zip file to their first post. I put a link to mine hosted on github. Github has a „download zip“ icon. I don’t think it is that hard to find a theme. I’d rather have my theme on github where other members could possibly push updates to. A link on the forum would suffice.

akafox

• View Profile
Re: A question and thanks
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 01:57:00 PM »
I kinda figured that. (and like I said made myself look like an idiot lol) wanted to throw out a sugestion..

but you are right never the less.
People want life easy..then complain about it