Author Topic: AM support mouse or touch monitor input?  (Read 12103 times)

djrobx

• View Profile
Re: AM support mouse or touch monitor input?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2017, 12:40:41 PM »
Yep that's what I was thinking.  Just let me know when you get your stuff in and we'll work on it then.

pcss911

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 08:55:35 PM »
I now expect to have the cp delivered within a week's time.  I'll post again when I have it connected up and ready for your magic.

pcss911

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2017, 04:38:23 PM »
My cp arrived yesterday.  As it turns out, as I configure all the control inputs for both AM and mame, I've ended up concluding that the MiniGrip trigger stick I have will suffice perfectly in place of the spinner or trackball for game selection.  So thank you again for offering but at this time I feel I am okay as is.  Should that change in the future I will hold out hope that you are reachable here.

pcss911

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2020, 01:03:48 PM »
djrobx,

If you're still active here, and still willing (or in his absence, anyone else knowledgeable enough who wishes some extra karma), I'd love the option to take you up on your prior offer from earlier in this thread, for a copy of your modified attract.exe.  My spinner is on the x-axis.  One question that occurs to me is would I be able to adjust the sensitivity as it relates to the game list scrolling speed when turning the spinner?  Also, I am deliberately remaining on AM v.2.2.0.1, and should this all still be doable, I would want the modified attract.exe to be that same version.  Please tell me how I can compensate you for the effort.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 12:07:15 PM by pcss911 »