Attract-Mode Project > Announcements

Version 2.6.1 bugfix release

<< < (2/2)

pecosdave:
I just upgraded from 2.6.0 to 2.6.1 this weekend.  I actually noticed a new font issue.  Some of the fonts have some stray pixels like they were made in a photo editor and someone didn't quite clean up the last the of the deleted background at the top of the screen before hitting save.

Not a deal breaker for me and I'm not huge hurry for a fix.  I only upgraded because I finally got around to updating the distro on that system because I had some DRM-free native Linux games to add and I was hoping the OS had some other bug fixes, the update broke my old install.

Long story short, everything is great.  I built a macro where we can hit the "home page" navigation button on the keyboard and it should kill the program with focus in X no matter what it is so the kids can exit the games as easily as they do when emulated.  It works when it wants to, but sometimes it doesn't.  X is a picky beast....

JayLie:
When can we expect a new release of this wonderful front end? Some up to date features and some minor bug fixes wont hurt  :P

RM01:
There are new commits to the github site, when will be the new release? Or, where can I find the nightly builds? Thank you.

hermine.potter:
@OldGamer
>newer emulators:
for example citra: works in AM.
Probably you didn't found this thread.

>setup templates:
for example SNES: for windows exist (with x86/x64-architecture) 28 popular emulators for Super SNES.
this are already 28 templates.

Other OS also exist:
not every emulator exists on windows.
not every emulator exists on linux.

AM is opensource. So the stage is yours.
Maybe you can upload your templates with a request to implement it, here

hermine.potter:
@ RM01
there is a pinned thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version