Author Topic: Missings Carts in Wheel Raspberry pi 2 AM Nevato - Robospin  (Read 3303 times)

saitoh00

• View Profile
Missings Carts in Wheel Raspberry pi 2 AM Nevato - Robospin
« on: August 05, 2016, 05:17:59 AM »
Hello i used  folder Carts with carts of master system for wheel folder, i have all the carts of the roms of master system that i have, but only appears 1/10, i revise and the names are right.  Any know how i can this issue 

AM version 2.00

omegaman

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Missings Carts in Wheel Raspberry pi 2 AM Nevato - Robospin
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 08:24:46 PM »
Saito-

First check your filters, preferably set to ALL. After that, you can do a couple of things. Either drop your cart art into the wheel folder, sounds like you did that, or just edit the emulator config wheel path and point it to your cart path. There is another way as well but that would require a new entry in the emulator config and a change to the layout.nut.

saitoh00

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 12:47:48 AM »
Thanks omegaman,

I have right the directory and all the carts png are inside with the correct name but when i go to menu only a minimal number of they are visible, the rest are showed empty in the wheel.  In filters are all games ans not have any more filter in master system.

Whats is the third option?

verion

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • new projects
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 02:07:55 AM »
You can check if the "empty" carts images are not saved as 8-bit PNG. Last time I've checked - AM couldn't display 8-bit PNGs - only 24-bit.

To check if this problem is related to graphics files - simply duplicate one of the images that are displaying correctly - and temporarily replace one of the images that displays as "empty" with that duplicated one (you have to rename it of course to match the rom name). Quit an relaunch AM - if that duplicated image is visible now - it means that everything is set up correctly and you have a problem with the graphics files instead. If it still displays as blank/empty - there is a problem somewhere in your configuration.

saitoh00

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 08:38:53 AM »
Thanks verion, i test the files