Author Topic: Any theme which supports a view that aggregates ALL available games?  (Read 1452 times)

shroud

• View Profile
I am taking a look at lots of themes (but still only a fraction of them) and just realized that I haven't yet noticed any that show a view with every game from every system at once.

I can imagine this may not be a particularly wanted feature, when the majority of retrogamers probably have many thousands of games, which would make such aggregate view very uncomfortable to even browse. I only have a few hundreds games however, so it might be useful for me, even better if there were filters applicable to such view, to dynamically hide games not matching a certain tag (like genre, year, etc).

Do you know any theme with this feature?

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
Re: Any theme which supports a view that aggregates ALL available games?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 02:05:38 AM »
You can create a "collection romlist" with all the games from your romlits, and create a display for that on any layout. This has some limitation though because the generated "collection" is just a dumb list and won't reflect changes in the original romlist.

On the other hand, my layout Arcadeflow supports "auto" all-games romlists that reflects all the updates of the original romlists and are updated at launch time or via e menu entry...