Attract-Mode Support > Themes

System Menu

(1/4) > >>

bionictoothpick:
When looking for artwork for the 'Displays Menu', artwork is loaded from the "menu-art" subdirectory. Artwork matching the Display's name or the Display's romlist name are matched from the corresponding artwork directories located there.

Additionally, when the selection is made attractmode moves to that layout. Attractmode doesn't default to the display menu mode, so I changed it in the general settings.

Feature Request
From the system select menu allow an option to choose a layout or to run a specific program directly (without entering a layout).

eatonjb:
I am so lost on how to make a systems menu?  any help would be great!

bundangdon:

--- Quote from: eatonjb on December 07, 2016, 08:20:42 PM ---I am so lost on how to make a systems menu?  any help would be great!

--- End quote ---

I was pretty confused too at first but I finally figured it out :) Go to the configure screen, select "Displays" followed by "Displays Menu" options, then select "Menu style/layout" and choose the layout you want. The layouts should be in your "layouts" directory, and all of the artwork for the "Displays" menu should be in the "menu-art" folder. Hope this helps  ;D

web:

--- Quote from: bundangdon on December 12, 2016, 05:17:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: eatonjb on December 07, 2016, 08:20:42 PM ---I am so lost on how to make a systems menu?  any help would be great!

--- End quote ---

I was pretty confused too at first but I finally figured it out :) Go to the configure screen, select "Displays" followed by "Displays Menu" options, then select "Menu style/layout" and choose the layout you want. The layouts should be in your "layouts" directory, and all of the artwork for the "Displays" menu should be in the "menu-art" folder. Hope this helps  ;D

--- End quote ---

Nice help a lot.

One more question.How to configure the AM to start in the DISPLAY MENU?

johnprobe:
I've setup my display menu as per the Unified Themes instructions. Now everything is fine except no art appears in the displays menu. I've only using FBA and MAME (mame4all).  There's text to indicate those two emulators but no art. Can you advise ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version