Author Topic: Attractmode Raspberrypi 3 Question  (Read 2156 times)

NewArcademan

• View Profile
Attractmode Raspberrypi 3 Question
« on: February 24, 2019, 07:24:08 PM »
So i am a newbie here at the forum and i have a question. I have the first gen raspberrypi 3 and i want to run attractmode on it with only arcade and daphne for that real arcade feal on my cabinet i am building. I have tried building a attractmode image my self like 8 times and it never works right. I have tried downloading a pre made image but, i don't want no roms or scripts or anything installed. I want a bare image. So my question is does anyone no where to get a bare image with nothing installed just a bare 3 or 4 gb image? PS I have tried Floob's image and updated to the new retropie and attractmode but it always breaks the image!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:29:48 PM by NewArcademan »

kent79

• View Profile
Re: Attractmode Raspberrypi 3 Question
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 08:12:21 PM »
You may follow my guide to install  :)
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=2275.0

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 02:09:43 AM »
https://github.com/keilmillerjr/Raspberry-Pi-MAME-Setup-Guide

Keil, in this guide, the link to ChoccyHobNob does not run correctly. Check it out, that your guide is a great job.  8)
Nacer a los 15 años Una novela de iOtero

NewArcademan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 08:30:04 PM »
Thanks for all the help but I had a mini itx board with windows 7 on it laying around. So I used it with instasheller with no sighns of windows. I have it booting directly in to attractmode with daphne and daphne singe and mame only running from a usb flash drive.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 10:15:06 PM by NewArcademan »