Author Topic: Display menu layout with number of roms for each emulator display  (Read 3835 times)

janfribogar

• View Profile
Hi,

I want to see the number of roms inside a display in the display menu for each system.

Can someone help me with that?

Thanks in advance!

BOXXMAN

• View Profile
Re: Display menu layout with number of roms for each emulator display
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 10:51:00 PM »
Try this.
Code: [Select]
fe.add_text("[ListEntry] / [ListSize]", flx*,fly*,flw*,flh*);That will show the number of the entry on the left, and whole list size on right, or if you just want the rom count only, use [ListSize] only.

BadFurDay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 05:01:34 PM »
Try this.
fe.add_text("[ListEntry] / [ListSize]", flx*,fly*,flw*,flh*);That will show the number of the entry on the left, and whole list size on right, or if you just want the rom count only, use [ListSize] only.

This just lists how many displays there are to choose from, the OP was asking about having how many roms inside the display to show. If this is even possible of course.

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 07:06:07 PM »
bump...this would be great if anyone knows how to do this....
help a friend....

BOXXMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 11:18:46 AM »
Try this.

This just lists how many displays there are to choose from, the OP was asking about having how many roms inside the display to show. If this is even possible of course.

Sorry, misunderstood what you were asking for. No, as far as I know, there is no provision for displaying anything text related other than the name of the display on the displays menu. You can display art assets of you have a menu-art folder in your main directory, but as far as anything related to text options, no. I have been trying to find a way to put up system info or overview for systems in the display menu and have run into the same problem.

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 07:01:34 PM »
till theirs a solution im thinking abought making  some nice banner's art that says how many games are in
the system,,   and just have them fade in a few sec after load so it would have the effect like retropie does....

thanks for bringing up the art atribute ...

help a friend....