Author Topic: Getting Magic Tokens to work with fe.do_nut  (Read 10684 times)

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Getting Magic Tokens to work with fe.do_nut
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 02:48:04 PM »
I've tried to us: fe.do_nut("nuts/" + fe.list.name + ".nut"); and it didn't work I'm afraid.

I've also tried to play about with signals previously and failed miserably. My experience with scripting is basically copying and pasting what has been done previously but manipulating it to try get it to work. Anything from scratch I'm pretty useless.

Print to console the fe.list.name variable and see what the result is.

BadFurDay

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 06:25:28 AM »
I've tried to us: fe.do_nut("nuts/" + fe.list.name + ".nut"); and it didn't work I'm afraid.

I've also tried to play about with signals previously and failed miserably. My experience with scripting is basically copying and pasting what has been done previously but manipulating it to try get it to work. Anything from scratch I'm pretty useless.

I don't know how to do this, apologies.

BadFurDay

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2017, 02:51:35 PM »

Can anyone help me with this? It's one big stumbling block to finishing the theme and sharing it.