Author Topic: Issue when exit from a game  (Read 2093 times)

vatastala

• View Profile
Issue when exit from a game
« on: May 24, 2019, 10:29:18 PM »
Hi all,

I setted up an AM installation on my Win10 PC but everytime I load a game and then exit, when I come back to AttractMode I no longer have the pointer to that game that I just started but immediately slides towards another game with a distant letter ... What can I try to fix?

Thank you

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Issue when exit from a game
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 11:38:16 PM »
Do you have my sequencer plugin? Perhaps it was an early version when i still had bugs?

vatastala

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 02:33:46 AM »
Hi, It is v2.3.0, but I tried to download last version and overwrite exe file and the problem still persists, looking around for other files they seems all the same, I downloaded a pre-configured installation from AP forum.

update: there was the my sequencer plugin enabled, now I disabled It, I will try some games :-)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 02:57:30 AM by vatastala »

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 04:07:47 AM »
Hi, It is v2.3.0, but I tried to download last version and overwrite exe file and the problem still persists, looking around for other files they seems all the same, I downloaded a pre-configured installation from AP forum.

update: there was the my sequencer plugin enabled, now I disabled It, I will try some games :-)

Thats the issue with preconfigured images. Download the latest sequencer plugin from my github repo. It should work correctly.

vatastala

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 04:35:31 AM »
Thank you very much  ;)