Author Topic: OlRoom Theme Released (Full theme on 2nd page) (Thanks for Ptiwee for codding)  (Read 136326 times)

SuperDodge

• View Profile
Here's the last one I'm doing unless I hear back from Nismo about getting art without the box images.  For some reason the transparent overlays look TERRIBLE in this screenshot, but I promise they don't look like that in the real theme.  Must be something about how attractmode takes screen shots.

Nismo

• View Profile
No problem I'll upload the backgrounds without the boxart and more systems backgrounds I have finished.

I'm a bit busy these days but I'll try to upload them as soon as possible.

Regards.

qqplayer

• View Profile
This is what I´m doing adding some animation and text overview.
Only backgound from OlRoom.

Video Preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfFDVDjl8Jc
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 09:49:12 AM by qqplayer »

chad.burdette88

• View Profile
Are you making your amazing coding for the .nut available to us? :)

SuperDodge

• View Profile
No problem I'll upload the backgrounds without the boxart and more systems backgrounds I have finished.

I'm a bit busy these days but I'll try to upload them as soon as possible.

Regards.

I know we're all busy, but I'd appreciate it if you could upload that art when you get a moment.

Nismo

• View Profile

I know we're all busy, but I'd appreciate it if you could upload that art when you get a moment.

I have been in the hospital receiving heart surgery, I'll upload them don't worry, just be patience.

RetroKenesis

• View Profile
Here's a demo video of 2 new themes I created! As always, many thanks and shout out to Spinelli! https://youtu.be/AHApUaUaNQc

bundangdon

• View Profile
Here's a demo video of 2 new themes I created! As always, many thanks and shout out to Spinelli! https://youtu.be/AHApUaUaNQc

Very nice! I really like the video-effect going on behind the window. Also, I was wondering, how were you able to make the layouts fade between the main menu and the systems menu? I haven't seen any information on this so far

Erg4zz4

• View Profile
Some improvements to amiga background, added some reflections:

Download full quality: http://www.mediafire.com/view/k25kc1cq9bq1ztl/amiga.bmp

Enjoy!

this looks great!!! how can i install it?

starpilot

• View Profile
Hi,
I know you've been in Hospital (hope your ok )
Any chance of a C64 & spectrum version ?
I could help if you need.
cheers again

mildanti

• View Profile
anyway to change the wheel art to vertical instead of curved?
thanks

bundangdon

• View Profile
Some room redesign:

A nice (more) modern design, and I really like the bedroom window in your version of this theme. However, some of the PlayStation seems to be floating in the air and I would make the television a little bigger too ;D

IceLancer

• View Profile

A nice (more) modern design, and I really like the bedroom window in your version of this theme. However, some of the PlayStation seems to be floating in the air and I would make the television a little bigger too ;D
Yeah will fix floating stuff, thats minor. As for tv i really dont want to change it, when snap is playing it feels good. And if i were to increase it it would really be out of proportions with rest of the room.

I did some changes ,not yet finished, but posters will not be fixed, meaning that your game box art will be behind glass showing and will even have lights effects. But it will be only be possible in AM due to scripting available other front ends cant utilize that. In preliminary test, i found that only 2D boxart would look good, 3d not so much

Steven Campoli

Re: OlRoom Theme Released (Full theme on 2nd page) (Thanks for Ptiwee for codding)
« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2018, 11:23:14 PM »
Is their a horizontal wheel in this theme?