Author Topic: HyperMint-Like Program for AM?  (Read 2983 times)

Richter12

HyperMint-Like Program for AM?
« on: August 20, 2016, 07:05:33 PM »
Is there a Windows compatible utility out there that's similar to HyperMint but can be configured to work with the my file structure (i.e. not everything in the "Hyperspin" or "RocketLauncher" directory)?

HyperMint is a program that can tell you what art/videos you are missing based on the xml file you give it.  Here's the link:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/11032-hypermint-ultimate-auditting-tool/

Would really appreciate suggestions....I have a bunch of artwork and videos that aren't named correctly so I need something like this to save me a ton of time.   :-[

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: HyperMint-Like Program for AM?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 08:37:40 PM »
I wrote a script that can do that, and can be run on any platform with Ruby. It currently only processes listsoftware xml files. Could adapt it easily to a different xml structure. Not sure what xml file you have. See mamesoftwareparser in my sig for github link.

paha_13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 10:11:07 PM »
Would really appreciate suggestions....I have a bunch of artwork and videos that aren't named correctly so I need something like this to save me a ton of time.   :-[

Fat Match Media Renamer?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:22:01 PM by paha_13 »

Richter12

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 01:08:40 AM »
Thank you SO much for the help paha!  And for the directions  :)

Just used it on my NES boxart to start and it works like a charm.  I know I keep repeating myself, but thanks again!  The process will be far less tedious now.