Author Topic: Windows 7 using Attrackmode to launch exe files  (Read 4268 times)

Mark Norville

• View Profile
Re: Windows 7 using Attrackmode to launch exe files
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2022, 10:30:07 AM »
I will give you a roasting

What is Attrackmode?

Is that a parallel universe Attract Mode? lol

Sorry couldn't resist, need to breath some life into the forum.

Good that you are all sorted, I have PC games at some point to do myself, so handy to read these threads for reference.

Regards

Mark
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville

Kaboom1701

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2022, 10:14:13 PM »
Haha  all good.

I know I'm a noob around here.

:)

Mark Norville

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2022, 11:47:57 PM »
We are all newbies at some point, hell I am still a newbie I just talk a lot of shit ;)

I have been here about three four months now, and I am still learning something new such as how to add favourites properly.

However, always check your spelling first, and then double check it. The amount of times I have made a mistake, pulled my hair out screaming at the computer, I spend hours on the problem, just to notice that it is a spelling mistake, or maybe I have moved a directory and not changed the file location paths.

However, the best things about errors, is that you learn from them, so you tend not to make the same mistake twice, and that becomes easier on how to set up something else that might be similar.

Also if a mistake is causing frustration, take a break from it, because the more frustrated you become the worse the mistake gets.

Oh and try not to do things when you are tired, tiredness leads to making mistakes as well, have a cut off point at a certain time.

Regards

Mark
Well I am back a new PC I7 4790K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Windows 10. Hopefully will get delivered at weekend.

Computer Specs : I7 3770K, 780 TI, 16 Gigs, Win 10
HD Specs : 1 x 1 TB SSD + 4 x 8 TB = 33 TB (fullish)
First system : ZX81 (Yes I am an old fart)
PS Network : MarkNorvile
Xbox : Mark Norville