Author Topic: Create a master romlist to enable multi-emulator searching, filtering & tagging  (Read 2608 times)

Mattyduk

• View Profile
Worked perfectly. Thanks

rrussell50

• View Profile
wow thank you for this, I've been looking for this solution for a long time,   Is this the easiest method to create a custom collection list? 

For instance I want to group all of my favorite Street Fighter Games together for use on a theme I already have downloaded, all of the games are under their original system folders but I would like to have them together under their own theme would this be the best method?   Or would it be easier to create the xml on my PC and then just import it over?

Thanks

progets

• View Profile
wow thank you for this, I've been looking for this solution for a long time,   Is this the easiest method to create a custom collection list? 

For instance I want to group all of my favorite Street Fighter Games together for use on a theme I already have downloaded, all of the games are under their original system folders but I would like to have them together under their own theme would this be the best method?   Or would it be easier to create the xml on my PC and then just import it over?

Thanks

I recommend this method because it can all be done from the AM GUI. It's also the only method that will allow you to search games across all systems in AM. The multi system filtering and search makes it easy to build your customs lists and will contain the metadata from your systems lists.

You can manually create a list by hand but most people that do this leave out the metadata for: year, manufacturer, genre, number of players, etc.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 12:25:08 PM by progets »