Author Topic: Love attract mode but a few quirks I hope to fix  (Read 2013 times)

rridenour

• View Profile
Love attract mode but a few quirks I hope to fix
« on: March 18, 2017, 06:34:09 PM »
I have attractmode installed on a pi 3b, love how it works but I have a couple of things i can not get to work properly.  I am on the newest retropie release.  and attractmode release. I boot to attract mode as default.

1. My BT keyboard works well with attract mode but it will not boot with attract mode my config file is correct in the launch it just says attract not xinit attract. I still have exit to terminal after boot and type attract to get the KB to load. My guess is I need to add a longer bootdelay somewhere to make sure the BT is fully up and connecting the KB before attract mode loads.

2. This is a weird one when i press the button to get the exit attract mode screen yes/no instead of that screen showing the displays menu shows although it is not really active. if i push up once and press a it exits to terminal. would love to get this fixed because it is just weird.

All help will be appreciated with this great product, thanks

rridenour

• View Profile
Re: Love attract mode but a few quirks I hope to fix
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 07:04:22 PM »
Thought I figured out the bluetooth problem, but no luck yet.

The wrong screen drawing i figured out was a unified-displays menu bug, still not sure how to fix it right now just using another theme