Author Topic: iomenu, Theme to create the Main System Menu (full)  (Read 6114 times)

iOtero

• View Profile
iomenu, Theme to create the Main System Menu (full)
« on: August 11, 2018, 08:12:22 AM »
iomenu Theme for Systems Menu.

Well, I've still finished it, although basically I only lack the texts of most systems, the system works quite well.

I am Basque and Spanish, so the descriptions texts that appear, of course, are in Spanish.
If I had found the files with the texts in English, i would have put them, but i only found games, not systems.

Attract-Mode 2.4 is needed, with the previous ones it will not work correctly.

You can see it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cci4v6E-u4

The first menu, the main one, can not be modified or put options, at least that I know, works with the options set by default in the theme layout.

In the following menus, the options to choose are two, if the wheel is hidden or not after a few seconds, and the type of information to be displayed:
  • Basic: that's when the video goes full screen and you see in the lower right corner, some basic data of the system.
  • Complete: It is when the video is placed in the upper right and below the details and system information appear.
  • None: When only the system video appears.
Here you have the theme, the attract.cfg, the plugin, the romlists and the site where I got the videos:

https://mega.nz/#!Lw1WnazR!RLgvom45dgsbDZrCofDHWUG9e1Si21zWsewX_vMbwMA

All this is very personalized, but I'm sure you can adapt it to your systems, and if not, you can always ask me to see if I can help you.  8)

And if you think of something interesting to add to the theme, then tell me, to see if it can be done...  :P
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 04:08:58 PM by iOtero »
Nacer a los 15 años Una novela de iOtero

rexxar

• View Profile
Re: iomenu, Theme to create the Main System Menu (full)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 05:25:40 AM »
Hola, tenia algunas cosas que querria añadir y quitarle. Te lo digo en este mismo post o te lo mando algun mail? ya me dices, un saludo.

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 05:36:32 AM »
Aquí hay gente que se molesta si hablamos español. :(
Hay quien comentó que no habláramos basura española (y el mensaje era en portugués) y ningún moderador le dijo nada.  :o
Ya sabes, en todos sitios hay algún analfabeto ignorante suelto...  ;D
Así que mándame un privado o escribe en inglés.  :P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 05:48:21 AM by iOtero »
Nacer a los 15 años Una novela de iOtero

rexxar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 03:17:05 PM »
lol hay cada personaje por ahi.... ok, no problem. I love the theme, but I have had some problems with it, if you could solve some doubts it would be great. A greating (Ale con esto ya podran dormir tranquilos ;D)