Author Topic: some robospin-like themes  (Read 138406 times)

chad.burdette88

• View Profile
Re: some robospin-like themes
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2017, 12:38:42 PM »
Hey Cosmo,

Im noticing that the pointer sizes just all around in difference sizes in your layouts. I know its sounds like im being nit-picky but how would you recommend editing the layout.nut's so they all show up the same size?

cosmo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 02:15:24 PM »
Hey Cosmo,

Im noticing that the pointer sizes just all around in difference sizes in your layouts. I know its sounds like im being nit-picky but how would you recommend editing the layout.nut's so they all show up the same size?

that's related to the size of the pointer.png files. Some are bigger than others. You can resize them in photoshop, gimp, etc...

then search for this line in layout.nut

local point = fe.add_image("pointers/pointer.png", flx*0.90, fly*0.34, flw*0.2, flh*0.35);

flx. is the position in the x axis (horizontal) it should be ok with a 0.88 - 0.91 range. flw* is the width of the image, some look ok with 0.2, some with 0.1

attract mode in pc make testing easier.

I'll finally have some free time this week, so expect more layouts in next days.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:18:24 PM by cosmo »

cosmo

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:51:20 AM by cosmo »

Freakadude

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2017, 08:39:48 AM »
Cosmo i just love your themes! They are really well designed. Keep up the good work! (.....and also please create some themes for C64 and Amiga sometime in the future :D )

cosmo

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2017, 08:50:49 AM »
Cosmo i just love your themes! They are really well designed. Keep up the good work! (.....and also please create some themes for C64 and Amiga sometime in the future :D )

Thanks! i'll do it.  :)

I hope to release almost all my work by this week.

GameBoy Color
https://mega.nz/#!I5wQFTRK!t3ruFhypOZ-qkF_Nfm_GM4fIqoGUu_y_bV7LfKL9mQE

GameBoy Advance
https://mega.nz/#!Q1QByZBC!IiL7mkgc__NVcXuvmg4xkSU1Fed6anvGHXkw_gm-v-k

Freakadude

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2017, 09:04:47 AM »

Thanks! i'll do it.  :)

Thank you kind sir! :)

chad.burdette88

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2017, 10:51:41 AM »
These look awesome Cosmo!!! All of these are top notch! Do you have any plans to create one for Famicom Disk System? There are zero layouts out there for it. I created a ghetto one hahaha. We really need some Cosmo help on this one lol. Do you have any plans on changing the artworks greatly between the genesis and mega drive or the Snes and Super Famicom so the look more distinct when switching the systems. Maybe changing out sonic on one of them and switching out donkey kong on one of them. Right now I'm just making the overlay really dark on the mega drive so it looks somewhat different :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:27:17 AM by chad.burdette88 »

cosmo

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:18:54 PM by cosmo »

chad.burdette88

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2017, 03:40:23 PM »
Love them man! I think after you have completed all the systems, and pack it up in a zip, that it deserves its own unique theme title because these are the best. Maybe something like "Cosmo Theme" "Cosmatic Theme" :)

cosmo

• View Profile
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:25:45 AM by cosmo »

Bbuschke

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2017, 04:01:33 PM »
cosmo I downloaded the pc engine and turbo 16 layouts but they are the same file

pempas

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2017, 01:43:16 AM »
Just registered to say this are the best layouts I've seen out there. Great, great work! Any chance of putting together a nintendo 64 layout?

cosmo

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2017, 05:26:03 AM »
cosmo I downloaded the pc engine and turbo 16 layouts but they are the same file

Sorry.  :P fixed.

chad.burdette88

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2017, 08:40:07 AM »
Love it man!! Are any of these on the roadmap (PSP minis, FBA, SG-1000, N64 or Super Famicom, Mega Drive Japan)? I have a questions regarding the .nut file. In your screenshots  (Atari 2600 for example) there is no grey box behind your title but in mine download I have this grey box behind the Atari logo. What do I need to delete in the .nut to make it disappear?

cosmo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2017, 12:13:02 PM »
Love it man!! Are any of these on the roadmap (PSP minis, FBA, SG-1000, N64 or Super Famicom, Mega Drive Japan)? I have a questions regarding the .nut file. In your screenshots  (Atari 2600 for example) there is no grey box behind your title but in mine download I have this grey box behind the Atari logo. What do I need to delete in the .nut to make it disappear?

a grey box? check if you have the marquee option enabled in the layout options. Or take a capture or a photo and upload it here.

I will upload SG-1000 and N64 in the next days.