Author Topic: Snaps and grid theme trouble  (Read 2903 times)

JIOP

• View Profile
Snaps and grid theme trouble
« on: November 08, 2016, 08:03:50 AM »
First of all, Hi everyone, this is my first post.
I have a trouble trying to adapt the default grid theme included in the front end. Is there anyway to set up properly this layout to view the snaps? Everytime I´ve tried, the snaps only actualice when the grid advances, not when the selector moves.
I´m very frustrated with this and I have no enough knowledge of programing to solve... Well, my experience programing is a little bit more tha cero :(

Tanks!

JIOP

• View Profile
Re: Snaps and grid theme trouble
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 01:43:53 PM »
Maybe the problem is in the conveyor module that only refresh the artwork when the grid transition is ended and not when the selector moves  :'(

raygun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 01:21:22 PM »
I'm not sure I understand the problem.  Is it that you don't want there to be a selector moving in the grid?  (so instead of a selector moving over the snaps that are onscreen already, you want the selection locked in one position and for each movement to move the entire list around?)

JIOP

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 10:06:11 PM »
thanks for answer
I'm not sure I understand the problem.  Is it that you don't want there to be a selector moving in the grid?  (so instead of a selector moving over the snaps that are onscreen already, you want the selection locked in one position and for each movement to move the entire list around?)

No, I like the selector but when it moves the snaps dont actualize showing the proper snap with the rom under the selector. The snap only actualize when the selector reaches to the limit and push the grid.