Author Topic: Attract-Mode retaining focus on launch of emulator  (Read 13858 times)

boon_nz

• View Profile
Re: Attract-Mode retaining focus on launch of emulator
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2016, 11:48:37 PM »
Hi all,

I'm working through Rocketlauncher which unlike AM is not too straight forward! However, I think it will eventually do what I want and if not there is a whole community to ask.

I have an AM related question though. To use Rocketlauncher the emulator cfg files need to have:

"executable           C:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher.exe
args                 -s "[emulator]" -r "[name]" -p AttractMode -f "C:\Attract-Mode\attract.exe"

It works fine for launching until I went to regenerate the rom list (with additional games) and ofcourse that runs rocketlauncher which doesn't appear to work.

For anyone that uses rocketlauncher + AM, do you know how to make this work?

h0tw1r3

• Hackety hack
    • View Profile
    • Latest Builds
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2016, 05:51:08 PM »
I get the same issue with OSX ... it would be nice if AM retained focus until after the emu had launched, but for me... I have an MAME machine built out of a beer keg, so how fussy can I be? lol

Impossible to fix or work-around under OSX. It's a limitation (or feature according to Apple) of the operating system.

RustyCardores

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2016, 12:35:49 PM »
I get the same issue with OSX ... it would be nice if AM retained focus until after the emu had launched, but for me... I have an MAME machine built out of a beer keg, so how fussy can I be? lol

Impossible to fix or work-around under OSX. It's a limitation (or feature according to Apple) of the operating system.

Cheers