Author Topic: hyperspin layouts and cosmo layouts not showing correctly (solved)  (Read 2048 times)

KTURNER

• View Profile
I know most people on here build their own pc's and most are probably PC experts but I am not. I think this is the reason I have been the only one with them issues. I had everything working on a newly acquired PC with windows 7 until it caught a virus and I had to reload windows. I didn't have the disk that came with the PC so I loaded my own. I'm guessing since this is a "store bought" PC standard windows does not have the exact drivers needed for the onboard video. They are only available on the Lenovo recover disk. I pulled the Asus card out of my entertainment center PC and used a universal driver with same results. I the downloaded the drivers from the Asus website and bam it worked. My PC said all drivers were up to date but apparently there is a interface driver of some sort that if not installed the layouts will not work. Sorry for the long story and I know some of this I common knowledge and I am very grateful for everyone's help in the past and also for this great front end.