Author Topic: Arcade one gameslist help!  (Read 3237 times)

clockman

• View Profile
Arcade one gameslist help!
« on: October 23, 2018, 01:13:53 PM »
So i have a windows 64bit version of attractmode using rocketlauncher. I am building a arcade cabinet and i only want mame games and daphne to have that true arcade experience from my childhood. So is there maybe any video tutorials on to have daphne games with mame games in one list using rocketlauncher? I know the raspberry pi does this but i want more power that's why i am using a pc.

progets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

clockman

• View Profile
Re: Arcade one gameslist help!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 08:55:25 PM »
Thanks but if you could help with one more thing. I would like 3 more arcade games timegal, hyate, and time traveler. All 3 Daphne singe games. I can't find any info out there on how to set it up with attractmode and rocket launcher. I have it working on it's own. Any tutorials on how to set it up with attractmode and rocket launcher?

progets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 10:46:29 PM »
Here are the basic steps to configure AttractMode with RocketLauncher.

1. run Attract-Mode and enable the RocketLauncher plug-in and configure the settings.
Code: [Select]
Configure-->Plug-ins-->RocketLauncher = enabled
Configure-->Plug-ins-->RocketLauncher--> <configure settings for your system>

2. run RocketLauncherUI to add and enable the Attract-Mode FE to RocketLauncher
RocketLauncherUI (icon on the top)-->Frontends (tab)--> "+" icon to add Frontend. Choose "AttractMode" for the name and set the path to your Attract-Mode.exe and choose Attract-Mode for both plugins and click the "disk" icon to save it. Highlight your new Frontend entry and click the "red dot" icon to make Attract-Mode your active Frontend.

3. When creating or modifying your /Attract-Mode/emulators/<system>.cfg file use these settings (obviously correct these for YOUR system)
executable           <path to>\RocketLauncher\Rocketlauncher.exe
args                 -s "[emulator]" -r "[name]" -p AttractMode -f "<path to>\AttractMode\attract.exe"

clockman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 01:40:47 AM »
What I meant was I have attractmode setup with rocketlauncher, but how do I setup daphne-singe for raucketlauncher to launcher the games?

progets

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 07:20:47 AM »
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=503.msg6363#msg6363

Make sure you change the executable and argument to use what is in step #3 above.