Author Topic: How to not show games in cylce?  (Read 2155 times)

Zenmura

• View Profile
How to not show games in cylce?
« on: March 23, 2019, 11:37:21 PM »
So hi, i was wondering if someone can tell me where´s the option to not show games in cycle, for example i want to start with Megaman X and finish with Megaman X8, i don´t want to see Megaman X8 before Megaman x and either see Megaman x after Megaman x8, i know there´s a option to do this, but i can´t remember where it is.

thanks.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 11:40:23 PM by Zenmura »

rand0m

• View Profile
Re: How to not show games in cylce?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 12:13:23 AM »
If by "cycle" you mean "loop" i.e. pressing next on last item in romlist goes to the first item (and vice versa) then AFAIK its not possible currently. There is a "show in cycle" option for displays in attract.cfg but that is for showing/ hiding displays in previous/ next display cycle.

Zenmura

• View Profile
Re: How to not show games in cylce?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 12:50:00 AM »
If by "cycle" you mean "loop" i.e. pressing next on last item in romlist goes to the first item (and vice versa) then AFAIK its not possible currently. There is a "show in cycle" option for displays in attract.cfg but that is for showing/ hiding displays in previous/ next display cycle.

Thx for the answer, yes i mean loop no cycle sorry, i can remember that i turn on an option and then the games wasn´t in a loop anymore, that was a year ago so i can´t remember correctly. if it's not possible it would be a shame.