Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 3237 times)

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas!
« on: December 24, 2018, 09:38:41 PM »
Merry Christmas to my favorite hobby and all the friends I’ve made along the way!

Feel free to share any new Christmas gifts you may have received, or projects your currently working on! I had a little bit of time while waiting for kids to sleep to work on a major update to my shaders module. Hopefully making it something that will be used across layouts other than my own. Working this holiday week starting tomorrow. Perhaps extra income can yield me marquee plexi since I accidentally slipped when cutting mine.

Favdeacon

• View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 12:38:32 AM »
Same to (all of) you!

I "gave" two AimTrak lightguns as Christmas gifts to myself, and now I have to get my first joystick back to /dev/input/event0 so that Daphne will recognize it again.  :P

As far as I researched on the web yesterday, the Linux port of Daphne will only accept input from event0, and my event order changed because of the two new AimTrak usb devices in the sytem. Strangely, since then, however I plug them in my Pac-Drive LED controller will put itself before my joysticks in the event order.  ??? I may have to dive into the ancient martial art of udev rules …

But I shouldn't spend too much time on that this morning, because in mere 3.5 hours some friends will come over for "breakfast" at 13:00h.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 12:43:50 AM by Favdeacon »

toothlessgrinn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 06:36:18 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I got a coin mech!! Ooooooo my cab is now 99%done now I just need some REAL light guns!!

Hope all in attract land has a VERY SAFE SAIN AND GLUTINOUS CHRISTMAS AND ANY OTHER HOLIDAY YOU PARTAKE!!

GAME ON!!!
we came , we saw , we lost LOTS of quarters...

Win 7
Asus mobo amd 64bit 3core
12g ram
4 player. Custom built woody cab
46" plasma screen with 22" marquee

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 11:11:49 AM »
Merry Christmas to all the people here!

I asked Santa an 8bitdo controller but I got a much needed new pair of gloves instead :D I'm finding some time during the holidays to work on my theme as usual, there are always thing to tweak and correct, I'm spending more time coding and testing than actually playing MAME but that's part of the fun :D

Favdeacon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 12:35:02 PM »
I asked Santa an 8bitdo controller but I got a much needed new pair of gloves instead :D

Don't fret, you wouldn't be able to use the controller with gloves anyway. ;)

rand0m

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2018, 11:18:36 PM »
Merry Christmas to all of you! I am currently stuck on Path of Exile so all emulation stuff is at hold  ;D

Favdeacon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 12:24:06 AM »
I played PoE years ago, but stopped eventually. Nice to hear that its still being played.