Attract-Mode Support > General

Discord channel for theme builders and modders

<< < (2/2)

Oomek:

--- Quote from: jedione on January 20, 2018, 06:20:35 PM ---
im the kind of guy that believe it or not ,,,43

--- End quote ---

There’s no reason to feel intimidated. I’m 40 and still feeling young.

scooter1974:
I'm 43 as well :)

baddea:
I hope there is a link to a repository for themes that allows uploading of new themes, previewing, and downloading of themes, especially for public users.

The reason is that many links expired and it was difficult to contact the owner to update their links

Mark Norville:

--- Quote from: baddea on February 11, 2022, 07:37:50 PM ---I hope there is a link to a repository for themes that allows uploading of new themes, previewing, and downloading of themes, especially for public users.

The reason is that many links expired and it was difficult to contact the owner to update their links

--- End quote ---

The discord channel is as it says for theme BUILDERS and MODDERS, it is not a request channel otherwise it would be called that.

If you have asked on the forum, if someone has the theme, then they would share it, it is not for pestering people on discord as well.

You have a lot of people who move on in real life, so a ten year old skin, is obviously not going to be available any more, unless other people have  downloaded and use it.

The fact that you think that it is a request channel, shows why you should not go onto discord.

Regards

Mark

diegoginard:
Hello, my discord was hacked and I was banned. I wanted my account to be removed from the blacklist so that I could continue to inform myself
my account is diegoginard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version