Author Topic: Anyone get Terrordrome working without menus/borders through AM?  (Read 4270 times)

Guywiththegun

• View Profile
Anyone get Terrordrome working without menus/borders through AM?
« on: November 18, 2016, 09:47:42 AM »
So Terrordrome needs a program called "BorderlessGaming" to remove its border & menu bar and make it appear like true Full Screen (don't ask me why). All you have to do is make sure the program (BorderlessGaming.exe) is running and it will automatically hide them for you. Here's the weird part:

This works perfectly OUTSIDE of AM, either through launching manually through Windows or ALSO launching through RocketLauncher (with the BorderlessGaming exe as the pre-launch application). However trying it through AM, it doesn't work. It doesn't work by simply launching Terrordrome through AM with BorderlessGaming already running. It doesn't work with an AHK script that launches both. And it doesn't even work using RocketLauncher as the "emulator". Border and menu remain in all cases through AM. I've tried everything and there is something about AM that is blocking BorderlessGaming functionality.

I'm on Windows 10.

Any thoughts?

hermine.potter

• View Profile
Re: Anyone get Terrordrome working without menus/borders through AM?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 10:50:45 PM »
Maybe something like that:
Code: [Select]
executable           cmd
args                 /c cd C:\path_to_your_game\[name] & start BorderlessGaming.exe & start your_game_exe.exe
AM Version : 2.6.1
Input : Mad Catz Brawlstick; Mouse; Keyboard; Xbox360 Wireless
Cabinet : Yes
System : Dell Precision T3500 ; Intel X5650 ; 12GB RAM