Author Topic: At-The-Arcade Cabinets [Relased]  (Read 382 times)

Yaron2019

• View Profile
At-The-Arcade Cabinets [Relased]
« on: January 17, 2021, 06:16:26 AM »
I decided to take a shot at the per-game cabinet theme concept by using Gjsmsmith and Damonxxx's cabinets art work.
The result is the "At-The-Arcade Cabinets" theme. It's basically the normal "At-The-Arcade" that switches cabinets art when you navigate the game wheel.
It's clean, simple and fast.

Thanks for Damonxxx for making his work available!

Download the theme:
https://mega.nz/file/MAkRSCDT#tY8HwWisKmK2kVokcQCSp5u0pdhSgik9mASEN1MfHK4

Download all required art from Damonxxx's original post:
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=3778.0

Demo:
https://youtu.be/iuYSn5L5UAU

« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 01:37:06 AM by Yaron2019 »

damonxxx

• View Profile
Re: At-The-Arcade Cabinets [Relased]
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 08:05:19 AM »
Hi, thank you for your work...
Nice to see different cabinet-theme pop up from professionals 8)...I am so happy you don't even know, was always a dream to have changing cabinets for each game...
the great jclampy69 is also working hard on a cabinet-theme...totally new.... from ground up...check it out...
to be fair... I don't created most of the cabinet-art only "imported" it from another frontend...
....and edited all of it to be properly used with the best frontend out there ...AM.... and added a fair amount of stuff...
(don't wanna get in a "stolen-valor-stituation" here, haha...credits to the original creators, thanx guys)

The theme works great...bbuuutttt...haha
I had to change two things coming from jclampy69 and my theme...
...read the readme file first before copying (is always good advice ::))
...had to rename the "layout"-folder to "layouts" and rename the "cabinet"-artwork label to "cabinets" and all worked flawlessly....

Yaron2019

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 09:34:36 AM »
Hi, thank you for your work...
Nice to see different cabinet-theme pop up from professionals 8)...I am so happy you don't even know, was always a dream to have changing cabinets for each game...
the great jclampy69 is also working hard on a cabinet-theme...totally new.... from ground up...check it out...
to be fair... I don't created most of the cabinet-art only "imported" it from another frontend...
....and edited all of it to be properly used with the best frontend out there ...AM.... and added a fair amount of stuff...
(don't wanna get in a "stolen-valor-stituation" here, haha...credits to the original creators, thanx guys)

The theme works great...bbuuutttt...haha
I had to change two things coming from jclampy69 and my theme...
...read the readme file first before copying (is always good advice ::))
...had to rename the "layout"-folder to "layouts" and rename the "cabinet"-artwork label to "cabinets" and all worked flawlessly....

Good to know, you did a good job with the art and was generous sharing it.
I don't mind that it's coming from another source. Everybody use someones else's work and when you put it out there for free - it's free for the taking.
This theme is no different from the other two Hyperspin based themes I developed and was part of.

I am aware of jclampy69 work and this is my shot at the same subject. The more themes we have, the better it is.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:45:35 AM by Yaron2019 »

Yaron2019

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 01:47:06 AM »
Re-uploaded the theme with better snap videos position parameters and more cabinet fixes. Also added a demo video to the post.

mahuti

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Github Repositories
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 07:30:24 AM »
Nice work!

Yaron2019

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 09:35:57 AM »