Author Topic: My WIP of MGalaxy frontends for Raspberry Pi Retropie under Attract Mode  (Read 1909 times)

takoni

• View Profile

asahendrix

• View Profile
Nice!! I was thinking it would be great if the lava lamp were working! Do you know how to replace the game text with wheel art?

asahendrix

• View Profile
I also think it would great if the user could pick the lava lamp color.

And I think it would be good if there was small layer over the tv that makes the corners of the snap round because the video snap corners are sharp and old TVs didn’t have sharp corners - just a thought :)

takoni

• View Profile
Hi ,  well it’s a work in progress , wheel can be used , clock over video recorder runs and will change background day / night , lava lamp already works , color will be an option

asahendrix

• View Profile
Hi ,  well it’s a work in progress , wheel can be used , clock over video recorder runs and will change background day / night , lava lamp already works , color will be an option

Thank you for all of your hard work!!

takoni

• View Profile
Continues with retropie AM layout

takoni

• View Profile
Some options

asahendrix

• View Profile
This looks really great! Good job!

I'm just starting to learn some of the code, but I'm not that great yet.

I notice from the first layout that the layout didn't adjust to my TV's resolution. I was wondering if this code would fix that:

local config = fe.get_config();

local flw = fe.layout.width;
local flh = fe.layout.height;

//Background
local bg = fe.add_image("bg2.jpg", 0, 0, flw, flh);

Do you think this code would be a good idea to fix that?

Last thing - and I'm just curious - but would it be hard to have an wheel option to make it either "wheel, listbox, ver_wheel"? Sort of like the Robospin layout. I'm happy either way but I personally like a vertical wheel (straight up and down) more than a spin wheel for this layout. I thought I might ask - I can't wait to try this out!!! Thank you again!!!

asahendrix

• View Profile
Any updates or layout files by change? :)

takoni

• View Profile
Hi there, i am out for holidays gight now, only with iphone :( , i will be back in a week, and i will post here the layout... happy summer for all

asahendrix

• View Profile
Hi there, i am out for holidays gight now, only with iphone :( , i will be back in a week, and i will post here the layout... happy summer for all

Happy summer to you as well! I’m super excitedly to try this out - thank you again for your great work on this!!!

asahendrix

• View Profile

Any update by chance? :)

placebo_yue

• sup
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
is there a download link for these? or it wasn't released yet?

takoni

• View Profile
holidays off  ..here work in progress...remember i am not a programmer , only fight with layout´s code.

https://mega.nz/#!TUxSBC6D!mIfTiGJ8dhhQfUQiU3_mvW-7SCU3ZCuhS9wLQFB9kkY

asahendrix

• View Profile
Thank you so much! I can't wait to play with this!

I'm the same way, I'm not a programmer I just take code and alter it the way I like :)