Author Topic: Elegante theme showcase [example video and screenshots] [WIP]  (Read 5303 times)

Jaski

• View Profile
Re: Elegante theme showcase [example video and screenshots] [WIP]
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2021, 03:54:59 AM »
hey, this is excellent work. I have a question, where did you get the roms overviews in Spanish? or did you translate one by one?

Skraper(dot)net, with their APP

For all, im working hard now on finish the theme. This project is totally alive!
Im sorry to dont show anything in some time, that's because these weeks i worked on debug the code, because it was big bunch of redundant lines. I finished that work, being able to remove about 1500 lines of code without lose any functionality (that means less CPU charge, fluidicity and useability on low specs bundles).

Now im implementing a game editor that overwrittes the default one of AM. Its a hard work, but im on the good path, i expect to be able to show a new teaser soon.
Thanks all for your kind words about the theme  :D

And, OFC, also new functionalities like a new settings option, new lines in the stats section and some visual improvements.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 03:58:54 AM by Jaski »

ToeMath

• View Profile
Re: Elegante theme showcase [example video and screenshots] [WIP]
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2021, 03:21:44 PM »
great. I also use skraper, but it leaves all the overviews together in a file with a .dat extension. I still couldn't figure out how to pass them to .txt individually one by one.
It is good news that you are still working on this project. ;)