Author Topic: This Suggestion go to the Moderators and Admin who in charge of AM website  (Read 1336 times)

OldGamer

• View Profile
Okay how should we do this and how can we show who the true a active when come to posting new contents for AM themes

if you notices that some these themes that posted on front Website are so outdated some still don't support the links for the theme or vidoes but are they active ? the answer is > NO > NEVER  ???
we should include those are always active and constant updating there Theme for AM.

FOR EXSAMLE

HERE PICTURE how outdated you guys choose the theme on the front pages. you notice that original creators stop making them and stop updating them ? also you notices one YouTube video been removed ?

So I figure the one that always updating there theme and always active should be posted on the front page

I would suggest some people always updating and always active with there theme for AM themes
and I feel there theme should be front page website. I mean there theme are good to have around and always active all the time

kent79 made AM High Score HD (Hi-Res) Theme 2.6 he keep updating is work very active
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=3917.0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVZI17UoxoY

zpaolo11x made Arcade flow and keep updating with great support and active every time he update
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=2068.0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4dVUFTMz9Y

Yaron2019 made The Great Themes Collection v10.3.2 - Final Edition!
one the best theme and still active with new creation got to love the guy tho for his hard work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEfa_R3QQ1w
http://forum.attractmode.org/index.php?topic=3289.0

now if some odd reason these stop or remove there video link and find another active theme creator that does the job
I know that Yaron2019,kent79 or zpaolo11x wont do that I mean they put too mush time in there work right ?

anyways also we need more active moderator and admin just saying to keep everyone happy and keep update with new theme
l'M JUST SAYING  ;D as suggestion

« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 07:40:49 AM by OldGamer »

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
hope u find what you are looking for... :P
help a friend....

Favdeacon

• View Profile
also you notices one YouTube video been removed ?
It hasn't been removed. I can still see the video on AMs home page and on YouTube. Maybe it's blocked in your region?

The Dropbox link in its forum thread still works, too.

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
You are raising valid points here (even if I can still see all the youtube videos from the website), but it must be noted that, except from nightly builds, the AM website is not updated since more than an year ago. I'm not complaining, just saying that if the site is not updated, then there's no way the videos will be up to date with the latest releases of layouts.

Of course it would be great if anyone could spend some time on the site, but since I'm the first one that doesn't have time for that (and I'm thinking of making a site for my layout since months, without doing actually anything) I don't think we can blame the developers/webmaster for that.

OldGamer

• View Profile
You are raising valid points here (even if I can still see all the youtube videos from the website), but it must be noted that, except from nightly builds, the AM website is not updated since more than an year ago. I'm not complaining, just saying that if the site is not updated, then there's no way the videos will be up to date with the latest releases of layouts.

Of course it would be great if anyone could spend some time on the site, but since I'm the first one that doesn't have time for that (and I'm thinking of making a site for my layout since months, without doing actually anything) I don't think we can blame the developers/webmaster for that.
your only person that get it, that exactly what Im taking about. and yes we need a team active adim or co admin that have the time to update any new layout content that be release for AM as well, I know your not complaining we in same page we need this man we show everyone that there a lot people here do take the making update for layout and other things for AM in general.

OldGamer

• View Profile
hope u find what you are looking for... :P
Im not looking for themes silly goose lol also your video for your theme was removed in front AM Website pages lol why man why lol... Im talking about new replacement in front page.

hermine.potter

• View Profile
the standard themes, that always came with an AM download:
Attrac-Man, Basic, Cools, Filter Grid, Grid, Orbit, Particle Animation, Reflect, Sample Animate, Verticools.

They won't change either.
sample videos of these on main page => problem solved. Update not necessary.
AM Version : 2.6.1
Input : Mad Catz Brawlstick; Mouse; Keyboard; Xbox360 Wireless
Cabinet : Yes
System : Dell Precision T3500 ; Intel X5650 ; 12GB RAM

zpaolo11x

• View Profile
    • My deviantart page
the standard themes, that always came with an AM download:
Attrac-Man, Basic, Cools, Filter Grid, Grid, Orbit, Particle Animation, Reflect, Sample Animate, Verticools.

They won't change either.
sample videos of these on main page => problem solved. Update not necessary.

While the stock layouts are good, I don't think they fully show the potential of Attract Mode, and if I got the message from OldGamer right his main point is this: to deliver the idea that AM is so much cooler than other frontends because of its features and because of the fantastic "themes" you can develop for it.

Probably what AM needs is a common layout repository similar to the Pegasus theme database, with a nice web frontend where one can see all the layouts together with some info, and maybe filter them by tag etc. I know this is not easy, not all developer will have the time/will to adhere to a common db and keep updates there, but it might help when one wants to see how AM can look and feel...