Author Topic: Make Display Menu "root menu" (ie, "Back" leads there, not to exit screen)  (Read 3637 times)

Guywiththegun

• View Profile
Is this possible to do? I LOVE that we have a customizable display menu now but there's just a few touches to really bring it home. As of now its kind of its own "display', that you can access with its own button. This is awkward since naturally you want to hit 'back' to get there . . but 'back' brings up the Exit screen instead, and you have to press another button for the "Main menu".

I'd love to just have it be the root menu. I figure its only a matter of a few control changes, like having "back" lead there when on in a system menu, and then "back" going to the exit screen when you're on the display menu. I'd even compile it myself if its easy enough.

jedione

• punktoe
    • View Profile
Re: Make Display Menu "root menu" (ie, "Back" leads there, not to exit screen)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 07:14:29 PM »
bump,,,,
help a friend....

scooter1974

• View Profile
Re: Make Display Menu "root menu" (ie, "Back" leads there, not to exit screen)
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 05:27:19 AM »
If you go to Settings>General>Startup mode, you can set AttractMode to start on the Display Menu screen. Then when you press 'Back' when you are in a system, it will go to the Display Menu, instead of exiting. Hope that is what you were looking for :)