Author Topic: HyperPie2 Theme [V2 Released]  (Read 7239 times)

calle81

• View Profile
Re: HyperPie2 Theme [V2 Released]
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2018, 12:24:34 AM »
Yeah I know. Instructions are long overdue. As it is now it's a bit of a mess since this has been the theme I learned from. As soon as I want to try something new i expand the layout options available and rewriting the options (which is really needed to make it easy to use) would be a major headache. There are many nut files to edit and things that might break. I also don't want to turn this into "work". With three  kids I'm happy to have a few occasional hour when the rest of family is asleep to tinker with this stuff :)

With that said I'm glad you like the theme and I'm here to answer any questions.

Steven Campoli

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2018, 01:23:00 PM »
Hey I couldn’t get the descriptions to work :(
Theme is great! I disabled the startup intro and noticed that it takes abit of time to startup.
What can cause the lag? I open attract more.. white screen for a few seconds then goes to main menu. With other themes it doesn’t do it, i love this theme, it’s to nice to let go.
Steven Campoli

calle81

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2018, 01:52:46 PM »
Hi Steven, never seen or heard of a white screen problem before. Are you running PC? Which background option do you have for the main menu?

If you upgrade AM to 2.4 you need to replace the game description files. Delete all sub folders in attract/romlist and drop the contents of this zip file into the attract folder. https://mega.nz/#!2AkkAYbI!7VigZqYOb5Ab8S9mLrs6ds52gTM2Y2c9If15vA8L0Y8

ilikecheese9000

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2018, 05:36:57 PM »
How do I get the wheel to arc like the first screenshot in your post? My list is currently vertical only, like your third screenshot.

Steven Campoli

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2018, 07:57:59 PM »
Hi Steven, never seen or heard of a white screen problem before. Are you running PC? Which background option do you have for the main menu?

If you upgrade AM to 2.4 you need to replace the game description files. Delete all sub folders in attract/romlist and drop the contents of this zip file into the attract folder. https://mega.nz/#!2AkkAYbI!7VigZqYOb5Ab8S9mLrs6ds52gTM2Y2c9If15vA8L0Y8

Right now in the rom list folder I have the folders from your zip file...
Do I have to take them out of the folders h put them in?
Do The names of your files have to match the rom files?
Yes I’m on pc. The white screen is like - or 2 secs as it loads the intro
Steven Campoli