Author Topic: The Great Themes Collection v10.0 - Released!  (Read 20178 times)

Yaron2019

• View Profile
Re: The Great Themes Collection v10.0 - Released!
« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2020, 01:29:41 AM »
when I open your hyperspin themes on raspberry pi the animated text "press start" and "next game" including the joystick are upside down and backwards. Is there any fix to that? i looked at the file it is correct but when it comes up in attract mode on pi it is upsidedown and backwards.

Of course I have a fix: Turn your monitor upside down!  8)

Honestly I don't know - I think someone reported the same issue in the past but I don't have a PI so I can't test it. Sorry mate.
You can turn them off though from the layout options menu...

Sinistar

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2020, 05:18:28 PM »
when I open your hyperspin themes on raspberry pi the animated text "press start" and "next game" including the joystick are upside down and backwards. Is there any fix to that? i looked at the file it is correct but when it comes up in attract mode on pi it is upsidedown and backwards.

Of course I have a fix: Turn your monitor upside down!  8)

Honestly I don't know - I think someone reported the same issue in the past but I don't have a PI so I can't test it. Sorry mate.
You can turn them off though from the layout options menu...

Is there a way in the layout nut to move or perhaps  use x and y in the layout nut to flip em'? Also i would have to flip my monitor upside down and put a mirror on it. haha I think discus of tron works that way

Yaron2019

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2020, 11:58:46 PM »
Is there a way in the layout nut to move or perhaps  use x and y in the layout nut to flip em'? Also i would have to flip my monitor upside down and put a mirror on it. haha I think discus of tron works that way

In the layout.nut file, look at "// Joystick and Press start animations" (lines 1422 - 1552). This is the part that handles the "press start" and "next game" art and animations.

Yaron2019

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2020, 11:39:54 AM »
Try the attached layout.nut in your' Hyperspin Theme Mode' and tell me if it made any change.

Sinistar

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2020, 01:30:00 PM »
Try the attached layout.nut in your' Hyperspin Theme Mode' and tell me if it made any change.

It didn't work took all the appropriate steps to make sure it mine wasnt cached. ill take a swing at it. I really appreciate you doing that. If you could think of anything else please lemme know. I'll holler if i figure it out.

slowsl

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2020, 11:39:44 AM »
These look really good.  I've added them to my RPi 3 (not overclocked) build, however the animations are a bit too choppy and take too  long to transition between systems.  I will disable the animation, but is this just the limit to the raspberry pi's processing power, or do I have another issue going on? 

Yaron2019

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2020, 01:29:03 AM »
These look really good.  I've added them to my RPi 3 (not overclocked) build, however the animations are a bit too choppy and take too  long to transition between systems.  I will disable the animation, but is this just the limit to the raspberry pi's processing power, or do I have another issue going on?

Thanks.
Unfortunately it's the combination of limitations from both AM and the RPi 3. Turning off the animations is the right approach in your situation.