Author Topic: Shuffle v2.2.0 - Loop feature now added  (Read 2516 times)

iOtero

• View Profile
Re: Shuffle v2.2.0 - Loop feature now added
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2019, 01:14:00 PM »
I have visited arcademvs.org, and it will be because of my poor command of the English language, but i have no idea what you intend to do on that site... Sorry  :-[
I love that on my laptop the eyes shine to the Alien every time i access the ssd... :D

keilmillerjr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2019, 09:52:01 PM »
I have visited arcademvs.org, and it will be because of my poor command of the English language, but i have no idea what you intend to do on that site... Sorry  :-[

Guides for creating MAME machines. I have a guide how to fully hide windows 10, how to create a mame setup from scratch on the raspberry pi, unix commands, how to compile mame on different operating systems. These are things a lot of people struggle with or just haven't a clue to do and instead seek “images” and end up in the same position of not knowing how to do something. The namespace also now houses my attract layouts/modules/plugins. Guides might be at a standstill until I fix my flyback transformer.

rand0m

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2019, 10:07:53 PM »
Good find iOtero. I have logic for new list, but not filters. Currently working on a new project. Transferring everything to gitlab group and started a wiki. Will put this on my list to do afterwards. Thank you!

Wiki is http://arcademvs.org if you want to check it out. Going to have an attract section for setting up filters and displays eventually. I think a few people here could help me with the displays section.

Hiya Keil, Filter info update on display change has been fixed > https://github.com/mickelson/attract/commit/7dc5c88ca15d756f53ff28e427f8b6be019a1db7
If I understand it correctly jumping from one filter to next should behave similarly to new display as filter array is reloaded

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2019, 05:40:55 AM »
Well nothing... To compile Attract-Mode again... thanks for the info Rand0m...
I love that on my laptop the eyes shine to the Alien every time i access the ssd... :D

rand0m

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2019, 10:08:38 AM »
Well nothing... To compile Attract-Mode again... thanks for the info Rand0m...

The filter issue still persists, just checked.